for You're My Kryptonite

8/6 c37 chloe2121
Hihi! guess I'm late to the party but this stroy is so fun! I'm not really familiar with Gundam but man are the guys cuties! And Mina-chan is super fun! I love the way you made her so innocent yet mischievous and cool. This story has for sure become a classic on this site for the xovers I would say. i just wish you Would tell us all how it ends! Its been a while since you posted anything so I hope you are doing well!
10/27/2018 c37 neko-chan
Whoa I just spent all day binging this story its so good! Just like you say SO MANY QUESTIONS! What does little Hotaru-chan know and who are these mysterious women? Are the ladies stuck in an alternate dimension or is this in the future?! WHAT KIND OF TRAP ARE THEY WALKING INTO?! Please update!
10/27/2018 c14 neko-chan
This is seriously intense. I wish you would keep writing. i love it.
1/10/2018 c37 Taylor
awe So close to being done.. Update soon..
1/19/2017 c37 Children of Venus
Oh man! I just binged this WHOLE STORY and it was sooo good! I was kind of on the fence about the Rei/Heero pairing but wow! I know it has been a couple of years but man do you need to keep going! Or may be just tell me how it all is supposed to end! hehe
7/9/2016 c37 Requiem of Fire
I didn't realize I had been such a terrible reviewer! I kept up with this story and never dropped a line. I apologize!

Anyway, I just reread this to keep my inspiration for my GWSM fic alive. I still love it! And I really hope an update comes soon. I updated mine for the first time since 2014, so one can hope.

I hope you are well!
11/28/2015 c29 agoraphobia
Man, whenever I feel like giving up on my own story I just re-read a little of this one and go back at it. It's such a good mix between developing characters and romance as well as plot. I just wish I could see the Senshi in action! And maybe see Rei and Heero realize their feelings for each other. I feel so happy when I think how I’ve been able to follow this story for as long as I have. :)
11/17/2015 c37 FireSoul
You must update and finish this! I remember reading this ages ago and am dying to see where you were headed with it all. One of the best Rei-centric stories I have read.
8/22/2015 c1 Guest
Type your review her
3/26/2015 c33 Bad Wolf
Poor Hii-kun.. Always getting so beat up! I hope that they can kickass in return!
3/19/2015 c12 Axcel
I wonder what Relena did to piss off Heero this time. Probably something even more moronic than usual. Even for her.
3/19/2015 c8 Axcel
I'm pretty sure it is the camera that rotates, not the sailor.

I look forward to the sailors being shocked, horrified, and vomiting over the war and actions of the Gundam pilots. It'd make a good plot point, as the sailor moon show is rather tame and the girls would likely have to mentally and emotionally correllate the brutal, ruthless mass destruction to the kind pilots who wrought it.
2/2/2015 c37 horkeyporky
Probably the best Hirro/Rei stories ever thought of! Looooove it!
1/22/2015 c36 2agoraphobia
Arg. I so badly want this updated. Honestly, it's so close to finally answering year long questions... so close...
11/16/2014 c37 Guest
Please finish this! I'm dying to know where you planned on taking this!
195 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »