for In Between the Folds of Time

10/23/2007 c1 8Jarem Nightlord
Write more Janos/Vorador pairing stories please! This one is so touching!
10/19/2004 c1 AllNightDreamer
I usually don't read one shots, but I thought this one was very endearing and concise. I always wondered what happened between Vorador and Janos when Kain and Umah left. I had always liked reading about Janos; he is starkly different than all the other LoK characters. You seem to be able to capture his gentleness without making him into a wuss.
11/11/2003 c1 3Ryu-Chibi
I'm speechless. That was absolutely beatiful. A work of art. Words cannot do it justice.I'm left in complete awe. And yet, if only they would have embraced eachother.
5/22/2003 c1 John Gunn III
It was one of the best stories i've read on this site or the other site...
11/2/2002 c1 5Silveriss
Whoa. I'm very impressed. This was amazingly well-written and very descriptive of what might have happened. I really like it. You have to write more like this.
11/1/2002 c1 8mjrahabim
This was beautifully written. So very descriptive. I really liked this. Write more!
10/31/2002 c1 Leon Lionheart
Good story. I wish I was nearly as descriptive as you, but, well... anyway, keep up the good work!
10/31/2002 c1 8Demon Hunter Anamae
Bittersweet. I care not much for Umah near the end of the game, but I like how you placed the reunion between fledgling and sire. Seriously, after not seeing your 'father' for so long...

Despite a few spelling errors and some problems with formatting the paragraphs, I have nothing else to say on this. I enjoyed it. Would you ever consider doing a POV of Dumah or Faustus?
10/31/2002 c1 Chalcedony Blue
*applauds* Amazing. Really. I love Vorador! And Janos. And I always thought it sucked when he died and he never seemed like a bad guy at all. This is awesome, relly. I loved it.
10/31/2002 c1 14Syvia