for Chaos in the Infernal Realm

Aww! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
6/30/2017 c12 Rayah19
It's so good!
6/29/2017 c6 Rayah19
This whole chapter had me on the edge of my seat, and I was actually nervous while reading this.
6/29/2017 c4 Rayah19
Can't wait... I just love your stories!
1/17/2017 c2 Super kami god
This is a continuation of the last post of mine. Like I was saying; Kendra's touch shouldn't work in restoring the glove. Also if that could work then using fairy magic to make them invisible should also work. Now the rest of these aren't plot holes, but they still don't make sense. Like how Stan and the rest of the family were so against stealing the glove. They were in a possibly life or death situation with Murdred; I'm pretty sure that the whole "stealing is wrong" thing would be an after thought. Another thing was how they have an entire exhibit for a fucking glove. A glove that, as far as they're concerned, has no value. That must be one of their most treasured possessions. Not to mention a major tourist attraction; A glove in a display case. Lastly, isn't it stupid that Stan was so quick to let Ingrid go. She has no powers or experience. Not to mention that if she fucks up and they get caught, they could be in some serious shit.
1/17/2017 c2 Super kami god
I just started reading this fanfic, and currently I'm on chapter 2. I know that you probably won't see this comment, but I'm writing it anyway. Now there are some major plot holes brought up in the second chapter, and they all involve the glove. First off it's said that if the second glove doesn't function then Kendra could just recharge it. This brings up two problems: 't she just recharge the glove they already have to it's full potential. 2. If Kendra does recharge the glove they wouldn't be able to use it in the demon realm because she would be using fairy magic to power it. And if I remember correctly, that's the same reason the artifacts don't work there.
11/3/2015 c34 Guest
wait what

oh yay happy ending :)
4/29/2015 c34 NasaBri13
i really liked this story
9/17/2014 c34 soumhi
I love the ending I can't wait for a follow up
9/16/2014 c34 Guest
So Seth finally found love! That's nice! There's going to be a follow-up? Sweet! I'll be sure to check it out as soon as I see it! This has been quite an adventure so far, and I can't wait to read more about these characters!
9/16/2014 c34 jpeg.lolz
Have you read Percy Jackson or the Kane Chronicles? There's all sorts of ideas you could get from that. Hint hint wink wink. This was a great story! I enjoyed every bit of it. :D
9/13/2014 c33 Guest
What a touching ending! That just goes to show that anyone can be a hero, even without magical powers!
9/13/2014 c33 jpeg.lolz
Great chapter! Is this nearing the end? Are you going to make another story? That's probably demanding a lot, since this is, what?, the sixth book you've written? Still, I've enjoyed them all very much!
9/11/2014 c32 jpeg.lolz
Ingrid is awesome. She could easily develop into a kick-butt character, which are the best kinds of characters.
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »