for Volée: Deleted Scenes

6/14 c1 Wanderingwinter
I am just in love with Erik's perspective. He is blunt in his inner dialogue, like how I would expect him to be. What I didn't quite anticipate was the reflective, sensitive, and compassionate abandon he applies to his situations with Christine. He is in over his head. In Volee the closest we get to his inner thoughts involve the sleeping pill later on, and even then it didn't fully portray his racing mind. Thank you for this little scene, and I hope you are doing well wonderful author.
3/22 c1 Teen545
Cute! Always enjoy Erik's pov, thanks!
4/29/2020 c1 12ghostwritten2
And I love this, too. Goes so well with the main story. I know you haven't updated this in years, but I'm giving it a follow just in case you decide to come back to it. Come to think of it, I'll do that to the main story too. Just in case.
12/8/2019 c1 19Wynni
What does it say about me i just want to wrap him in a warm hug and keep him?
11/10/2018 c1 6PhantomFemme du Pantages
Oh Wow! How did I miss this before? Awesome! And there's a mailing list, or at least there was? May I subscribe to it, if it's still active, and how? I'm on Tumblr and (think I) follow you there, but Tumblr's none too accessible! LOL It and my screen-readers really don't get along.

Anyway, beautiful as always! Thanks!
8/18/2018 c1 StarryKnight565
Ahh... I went to your profile out of curiosity and I feel like a kid in a candy store. So excited. Erik is in soooooooo oo deep haha. Poor guy.
1/27/2018 c1 phantomphangirl352
I'm so glad I found this
3/23/2017 c1 3ArtemisBare
So delightfully satisfying. Also best to do list.
6/21/2016 c1 39Riene
*smiles* I liked this, seeing the dichotomy of his thoughts, the transition between the powerful emotionless Phantom and the helplessly in love man. Excellent writing.
9/3/2015 c1 17Child of Dreams
Oh, my Erik...
5/14/2015 c1 Jess
I loved this! Part if what makes Volee so great is that we only get Christine's POV, it is really powerful and keeps Erik as the enigma we know and love, but having outakes of what E is thinking at crucial moments is wonderful. It's a great way of filling in some of the blanks. I'd love to see more of these, especially for the proposal chappie and also the most recent one. But of course I don't want anything to get in the way if you writing Volee :-)
9/8/2014 c1 3Terpsichore92
Ah! I just love angsty Erik. It's really great getting a glimpse at things from Erik's point of you, and I hope that this might inspire you to include some other Erik snippets on this story! You write him so well. In other news, I eagerly devoured your most recent chapter of the actual story, and it was glorious, as always! I feel sorry for poor Raoul, but now I'm worried that that damn tablet she stole is going to screw things up! And right when she was finally sorting through her feelings!

I eagerly await your next update.
6/17/2014 c1 LaurenvBelladonna
Okay, this is SUCH a great idea! I absolutely love Volée! And now THIS! What a clever way to give the readers something to hold them off for awhile (we can be ruthless for updates)yet still satisfying them with interesting work, which gives yourself time to write more while also never letting what you do write go to waste! I honestly think the premise of the story is just fantastic and this side fic with the deleted scenes is just perfect! Keep up the amazing work and oh my, if I could write with even half the amount of beautiful vocabulary you use, damn! Can't wait for more! :D
6/10/2014 c1 Lot666
WELL this was a fun read! You know what else would be a fun read?- the little stint in the bathroom of the plane, with Christine's wandering hands... from Erik's POV! Hahaha I'm only kidding. (Half kidding. 23% kidding.) Also-there's a mailing list? Why am I not on the mailing list?

Please also update Volee as soon as you can! :) :) I'm in withdrawal and it's not healthy. I actually had a volee-inspired dream the other day and I've been re-reading random chapters before bed to try and make it happen again! Hahaha. (Far less class than usual in my dream though, I'm afraid. I live in Australia and I think that came into play because Christine and Erik were toughing it out in a dusty run-down motel next to a dairy farm in what I think was the outback. So completely NOT Erik but it made sense in the dream haha.) On that note-any chance our duo will be making a trip to Sydney? It would be so cool to read about these two in my own city!

But yes this is a very long winded way of saying nice job with the Erik POV scene, I love your story and update soon, please and thankyou. xx
6/7/2014 c1 9Nade-Naberrie
YAY. YAYAYAYAY. Omg I am so excited for this. It's like double-dipping! The fact that you slip so effortlessly into Erik's headspace (well, ok, I take that back - a vigorous sprint is not exactly "effortless") is a dangerous thing, though - because you do realize now that I am going to be craving BOTH sides of the story? I'd just as soon see you write out each delicious moment of their time together, because I know you'd nail every last nuance. I think you're inspiring addiction in me, Ver! For every new snippet you write, I just want more...
16 Page 1 2 Next »