for The Best of Intentions

8/22/2016 c1 58Forever-Furuba
Now I'm imagining Kristoff's adoptive family being invited to the palace to meet Anna and Elsa's adoptive family. It's more likely for them to meet with the castle staff going up the mountain, since I got the impression the trolls aren't that interested in cities, but the mental image of the trolls in the castle amuses me. I think Gerda and Boulda would get along well. (Gerda might have some stern words for Grand Pabbie regarding his words to young Elsa, though.)
6/14/2014 c2 40Concolor44
As well you SHOULD be pleased with the result! This was a delight. You captured the Essence Of Anna in a handsome fashion.

Everyone needs a Kai to talk to from time to time. What a great character.
6/13/2014 c2 3ptahaegyptus2
Perhaps the next chapter will be Elsa... Of course, one can hope.
6/13/2014 c1 FrozenDaily
This was a wonderful read, absolutely entertaining :) Thank you for writing that. I never ever thought I'd be reading a conversation between Kristoff and Gerda actually, but this was worth it!
6/13/2014 c2 3marvelousgameofdisneythrones
Hahah this was cute, and actually about how I'd expect her to act on the subject. So, who is part three about? We've already talked to Kristoff and Anna...and Elsa doesn't have a love interest...so what, wil it be Olaf and Sven? Haha jk...can't wait!
6/4/2014 c1 40Concolor44
This was a most pleasant read. You did a great job expanding upon Gerda's character. It was hardly touched in the movie, and I thought that a shame. She was really the ONLY truly sympathetic person in the source work.

And, yeah, sticking Kristoff over the coals for a quick roasting is always fun. Also, your attention to spelling and grammar is a delight.

Goes in Favorites.
6/4/2014 c1 3marvelousgameofdisneythrones
Ww! I don't know much about agenda as she was just a supporting character in the movie so there isn't much to go on, but given her station I could see her acting similarly to how you portrayed her.

As for Kristoff, I think you captured him almost perfectly. I could definitely see this conversation happening, and I can just imagine Kristoff's facial expressions as Gerda poked him verbally and flustered him.

All in all, a great start. I want to read more of this!
6/4/2014 c1 Guest
I really enjoyed this! I've never seen a fic where Kristoff actually has a deep conversation with the castle staff. It's really good! I LOVE IT!
6/4/2014 c1 Guest
Love this! Is it your take in the line about Elsa that she does needlework and paint still-lifes? I can see the needlework (and the perfection). I so totally see her amused and bemused. Your take on the girls, and Kristoff are, to me, spot on perfect.
6/4/2014 c1 Yuriscaroth