for Charizard VS Greninja

5/30/2016 c1 Reptaliator
This sounds like an awesome story with charizard being all badass and loyal to his friends (in my opinion squirtle and ivysaur held him back so he must truly care for them)and greninja being a douche for no reason. In my opinion charizard is like the leader of most Pokemon smashers but defending the title from greninja and mewtwo
5/3/2015 c2 Guest
Wtf is this
8/1/2014 c2 1FerretFlies
Oof... Charizard's in some position, isn't he.

This chapter is certainly quite major to the plot. The battle was nicely written with good details and perspective. Charizard's going to have to try and keep his rage in check, though... considering he's a Charizard, that may be tough. They typically act on their emotions and usually have quite a bit of pride. That sometimes results in situations like this as he was trying to defend his trainer. I suspect that there's going to be a rematch at some point as Charizard's pride has been damaged by this defeat, and the reason he challenged Greninja in the first place hasn't been satisfied. I'm going to assume that a certain SSB4 character is going to assist Charizard, and he's going to want to find a way to repay the debt when the opportunity arises, both for pride (again) and to... well... repay the debt. There's really no other way to put that. XD

... I just rambled a bunch of Charizard personality, didn't I? Oops... well, I suppose you can do as you will with that.

Well, I suppose if I've done Charizard, I'll do something with Greninja. I do believe you have quite a bit of a good personality going with him - cool and collected, appears to be fairly decent with strategy and highly confident in battle (or with himself in general). The meditation was a great addition to show his ninja roots, in and outside of battle. However, the last bit of the chapter bothered me a little. Since Greninja is based on a ninja, I do believe he should have a sort of code of honor. Leaving his opponent behind in that condition just didn't seem quite right with me. Of course, I'm probably overthinking that; each Pokémon have their separate personalities, after all.

Overall, wonderful chapter, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next! Keep up the amazing work!
7/29/2014 c1 FerretFlies
Lol, this is quite amusing. It all makes sense now! I really got a laugh out of this - awesome job! I really like the personalities you gave them and... well... pretty much everything, really. Greninja and Charizard's rivalry will never leave my head now, especially so whenever I play SSB4.
7/19/2014 c1 1Staryumie
Can't decide who is right and who is wrong but good story ;).
7/16/2014 c1 3Thinkykaleidoscope
Pokemon should be capitalized in the summary, the "Only to get a shuriken thrown at him." part, that should be with the first sentence, only divided by a comma. Sentence should never begin with the word "And", and moves performed by Pokemon should be capitalized because they are proper nouns.