for Revenge

5/22 c2 theduskysky
I hope you come back to this someday!
5/13 c2 Sophie Amalie
Lovely story! I know it is a long time since you last updated this story, but I do hope you sometimes in the future will continue it. It is a very intersting plot.
4/11 c2 Colleen S
Oh boy! Greetings from April 2022! Hope you are well and safe! Maybe one day you will come back and finish this excellent tale!
12/2/2021 c2 Colleen S
Interesting story!
7/7/2021 c2 Tuis Love
Is there any hope this story will be continued after so many years?
4/15/2021 c1 Caz864
I wish there was more chapters love so far
3/12/2021 c2 MelodieMLB
This is a superb start. If real life allows please add more chapters. Thank you for these chapters.
7/7/2020 c2 14Vrvwv5
Great story so far. It is very intriguing. I like how you weave bits of history into it.
5/6/2020 c1 Xpochakkox
Very intriguing. Hope you come back to it. Thank you for sharing!
3/31/2019 c2 Levenez
I guess my review won’t change much but this is just a great setup for a story.
Should the story have been published anywhere else, please let me know.
Thank you.
1/28/2019 c1 2lulu2
This is a great beginning. I hope you are doing OK, you are a fantastic storyteller. Maybe someday you’ll come back to this.
1/9/2019 c2 16blacksoulwithredsoles
I love all of your stories and this one included.

I hope you come back to it.
1/9/2019 c2 Colleen
I love how this starts. will you ever finish it?
1/8/2019 c2 Picficgal
Oops... I just noticed that this story is not complete. It looks like it would have been another great read from you. Thank you for your incredibly detailed historical references - your passion for history is obvious. I hope all is well with you.
9/1/2018 c2 Rafaella
Hello! Your stories are wonderfully written. They are unique and really envelopes me into a new world. I’m so focused in reading them that i forget my surroundings. Thank you so much for posting your stories. I hope youre doing okay and in good health. And i hope, one day, you’ll get back to this story when you’re ready. You are very talented. Salamat ng madami!
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »