FanFiction.Net
for The Other Malfoy

10/19/2016 c8 just one little
BRILLIANT just one little problem you said "harry potter fanclub" but Jamie Christopher potter has nothing to do with the name harry so you should have said "james potter fanclub"
9/27/2016 c16 Emerald Rose nee Potter
I really love this story. It's well written and very entertaining. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.
9/22/2016 c16 2Kiochii
OMG I love rose lol. I like her additude and everything If you pair her with draco I will love you! lol Seriously though I'm hoping for in the future you telling the potters exactly what really happened to their pressious Harry. lol Its a really great story. You have great detail but not to overwhelming that it makes the story seem to trail. I say you found a nice balance. I cannot wait for the next chapter and the continued crazy.
Especially looking forward to James Jr getting his ego blown clean off lol
9/16/2016 c16 Toermalijn
Amazing story! please update soon! x
9/11/2016 c16 tryrtuyuy
wow the story was amazing!I was so excited I read all of it in three hours, nice job! please continue.
2/22/2016 c16 7Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku
Awesome!
1/1/2016 c16 Lord Asmodeus
Interesting, so the pairing for Draco is heiress Ravenclaw, it seems there is no primogeniture, since it should be the first son of Rosalie inheriting the name.

Although that was some rather abrupt sudden, and strange characterisation for the heiress Ravenclaw, glad she is of the right sort though.
1/1/2016 c8 Lord Asmodeus
This is the greatest Harry Potter story I have read! You actually put yourself into the position of a Pureblood patriarch, how they would socialise their children. The blatant dehumanisation of the muggle, the branding of the Blood Traitor.

And the desensitisation, that followed, killing the muggle, and the continuous use of terms to signify the inferiority of one to another. It was so well crafted. Absolutely amazing.
12/18/2015 c16 jamesfan89
Good story. Will you be continuing?
12/12/2015 c16 5Citrus Sinensis
Aaaaand now I'm pissed.
Why? Because it ended!
And because you last updated in January, but last updated your profile in October (yes, I've done my homework), I will give this story a chance because its so cotton-picking awesome (AVPM reference, anyone?), and follow it!
7/22/2015 c16 Raytu17
Will Harry ever find out that he was once a Potter? What's happening with Rosaline?
7/21/2015 c3 Guest
He is the professor...he is the Snape...he is the batman.
6/21/2015 c16 4Green217
This story is great. I like how one of the potters is more like a malfoy. That's got to lead to some interesting family dynamics. Also: Jamie potter. Can't stand 'em. Quite well written, that Jamie. Keep up the good work!
(I noticed the 'Samantha Frost' who goes by 'Ski'. Clever. Very clever SamSki.)
6/13/2015 c16 scarlettmeadows
Interesting premise :) I like Harry's sister. Can't wait to see where you're going with this fic plot-wise. Eager for an update... _
5/30/2015 c16 DracoKing30
love this story cant wait for the next chapter
122 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »