FanFiction.Net
for The Other Malfoy

6/21/2014 c8 1sarah-rose76646
You sometimes confuse Jamie with Harry. Like, Lockhart calling him Harry and Ron and Jamie discussing a Harry Potter fan club. Please edit those errors.
6/21/2014 c10 Guest
Nice Ch.
Can you give Harrison a second animagus form or something? because an
Invisible undersized monkey is NOT that badass.
6/20/2014 c10 Thors Hair Care
I lurrrve this fanfic! Another! (chapter)
6/20/2014 c10 1EllaB4Midnite
I love this story I don't usually read stories where you like Draco but this is amazing please update :)
6/17/2014 c3 3SakuraKoi
o,o
6/17/2014 c2 SakuraKoi
0,0
6/17/2014 c1 SakuraKoi
0.0
6/16/2014 c10 Iammer16
love this story wish there were more like it
6/16/2014 c10 MoonPot
This is a great story and I can't wait for more. The only problem is that in some spots you used Harry instead of James. For example when someone mentioned the Harry Potter Fan Club, in this story shouldn't it be the. James Potter Fan Club?
6/14/2014 c9 Shannyrox101
Aww but I want more chapters...
Anyways this story is a very interesting twist on the Draco and Harry brother bond. I have to admit that you honestly surprised me at some parts. I also like how you are creating your own events and twisting them to suit your needs for plot development. Honestly there is nothing wrong with this story in my opinion and I sincerely hope that you update soon :)
6/13/2014 c9 6SoraMalfoySlythern
Hello,
I do, so love your evil plot, I must read more! I can not wait to read what is next! Your story catching me into your plot! I can not wait to see more Slytherin fun!
Till we meet again,
SoraMalfoy
6/13/2014 c9 Guest
Loved it
6/9/2014 c6 Guest
interesting, can't wait for the next chapter
6/8/2014 c6 ulquiorra31
Great you've published three chapters in a row ... I love this story so far is one of my favorite ... congratulations on the story.
6/8/2014 c6 Guest
It is a great story! Will Harry ever find out who he really is?

-Danika