FanFiction.Net
for Darling, It Was Good

10/3/2015 c1 JC
Nice, I'd like to see part two.
12/2/2014 c1 Anonymous1029384756
This is a really interesting AU! I love that neither of them quite know each other's real identities yet. Looking forward to part 2!
10/10/2014 c1 sarah0406
Well, if you ever decide to write the second part, I'll gladly read it. By the way, I like how you reversed the roles!
6/11/2014 c1 8Just A Muggle Artist
Oh my gosh, that was so great! They were on character and the storyline you played out was just wonderful. So will there only be a part one and part two cause this could easily be a multichapter story about Neal and Emma. With rumplestilskin and everything. But hey, what do I know? I'm still gonna read whatever you do with this story. I love it!
6/11/2014 c1 Guest
Amazing start. Their conversation was great and felt very in character and it's an interesting plot. I can't wait for the next chapter!
6/8/2014 c1 104Rosel
I love it! Neal and Emma were spot on. I love how you switch their lines from how they meet in the show. That was adorable. I really love the dance and their questions. I like that his reason sneaking in was to see his dad. I hope he is able to see him later. I really liked Emma's response when he told her his reasons. I would really like to see her interactions with him again and his reaction to finding out she's a princess. Great job! Update soon!
6/8/2014 c1 x suck my blood x luv ya x
Ah. I love it. It sticks with their characteristics and the story is sooo well written. Can't wait to read more. Xx
6/6/2014 c1 maressaonce
Love it so far i really hope there will be a sequel :)
6/6/2014 c1 Robbie
This was well done left it wide open for a sequl
Though please make one soon
6/6/2014 c1 2Olivias-imagination
Awesome story! Can't wait for part 2 :)