for The New Face of Justice

4/30/2018 c116 4Gamelover41592
okay that was beyond levels of epic way to kick darksieds ass XD
4/30/2018 c116 Love u Tonny
there won't be any things always come to an now you can do MarvelxDBZ War hype lol.
IW spoiler:Ultra Instinct Shaggy,Gohan Blanco & Batman mastering full power of "Because I'm BATMAN" almost stopped they couldn't save uncle Ben sed lyf.
4/30/2018 c115 Gamelover41592
Epic job on this chapter and great fight looking forward to the darkside fight and also yeah that old Goku line suits Trunks way better thank you for using it
4/29/2018 c114 king of kages
dammit noooooooo gohaaaaan also yaaaaaaaas trunks fuck him up
4/29/2018 c114 Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter and thank you for super sayian blue
4/24/2018 c113 5Talonsen
FUCK YEAH! Whis-sensei has finally made his appearance! I am seriously loving what you've done with the last two chapters, especially the fights. I'm really looking forward to the JL and Trunks' reaction to Beerus when he shows up cause he has a fuck ton of villain-like atributes.
4/24/2018 c113 Mark1
Nice effort on your attempt for a crossover story line although I would like to comment on you SEVERELY underpowering a Super Saiyan (SS), if you REALLY watched Dragonball Z during its first few episodes (The Raditz, and Vegetta and Nappa saga) it mentions that a power level of 18,000 (Vegeta's and Dodoria's power level at the time according to the scouters) is enough to destroy a planet or wipe an entire world population in one hit, as I was reading your fanfic, the DC universe's strongest heroes and villains are equal in power level to a super saiyan, but they could not destroy an entire planet (maybe superman and black adam can) and super saiyans STARTS from 10,000,000 up (as shown in the frieza saga in which the final transformation of Frieza was above 9,000,000 while Goku's SS transformation was around 12,000,000) and secondly, one of the characteristics of a Saiyan warrior is that when they are extremely wounded during a battle or put to the brink of death then survived, their power levels increases (Vegeta's increased from 18,000 to 24,000 when he survived the fight with Goku and increased from 24,000 to almost 100,000 when he forced Dende to fire at him without defense and heal him) why is it that Trunks have been fighting supposedly villains equal in power to a super saiyan (black adam) got severely injured yet no increase in his power? and that he is almost ALWAYS fighting an uphill battle with villains to my opinion, should have a power level below 10,000? Superman, Wonderwoman, Powergirl, and Supergirl I can accept having a power above 20,000, BUT I cannot acccept them having powers equal to a first level Super Saiyan...In conclusion, I am sorry to say that your fanfic is poorly researched and almost always favors the DC comic heroes...well we all have our preferences but for me a total injustice was done to Dragonball Z!
4/23/2018 c113 4Gamelover41592
yes super sayian god! Thank you :D
4/13/2018 c112 Love u Tonny
ultra instinct Shaggy enters and punches true Darkseid(background Ka Ka Kachi Daze start playing).Gohan goes Blanco and Trunks goes his Broly mode and for Superman he goes Superman 1 access full power of the Bat Force as Flash enters Speed Force.
4/12/2018 c112 13AntiHero627
Great Chapter, so has Trunks become a Super Saiyan God? And if so, how'd he do that? Guess Vegeta has something else to be proud of huh, can't wait for more chaptets!
4/12/2018 c112 Guest
That's correct Kid Buu is weaker than Base Super Buu

SS1 Gotenks before training is stated to be on par with SS3 Goku.. Therefore SS3 Gotenks after training at bare minimum is 10 times stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku.. Therfore Base Super Buu is x10 stronger then Kid Buu.
4/12/2018 c112 4Gamelover41592
110-112: excellent work on these chapters lots of unexpected surprises and man a new god of war :D
4/3/2018 c106 5Talonsen
Remember, Kid Buu was actually weaker than Super Buu, he was just incredibly out of control and essentially a berserker with seemingly endless stamina. In fact Goku stated that of not for his physical body's inability to sustain SS3 he could have probably killed Kid Buu. But I really liked your fight scenes in this chapter.
4/3/2018 c109 Guest
Wow! This story just keeps getting more and more epic! I mean, Frieza, Kid Buu and Dark Sied tske about a dangerous team! I can't wait to see how this story will end! I mostly want to know what'll happen to the Saiyans, Trunks, and Gohan.
4/2/2018 c103 Guest