for The New Face of Justice

12/28/2017 c92 Awesomenessgurl
I had to stop mid chapter and reciew to tell you how much I love you making Guru superkami guru from TFS! Love the chapter youre awesome
12/28/2017 c92 4Leafeon12
Loved this chapter! XD Can't wait to see the next chapter! :D
12/28/2017 c92 4Gamelover41592
great job on this chapter but...CURSE YOU CLIFFHANGER!
12/28/2017 c92 blake015
Welcome back man and loved the new chapter and love to see how this all turns out and Trunks and Super buu and frieza and them as well.
12/28/2017 c92 twisterblake2015
Its fine man and glad your back and working on this story and it was worth the waited and love this story and until next chapter arrives then.
12/28/2017 c92 wweTheBeast2015
Well Trunks using his SS power some and wonder women worried about Trunks is tender moment and like to see what happens next as well with Frieza and the dragon balls plusTrunks harem and how big will it be he has as well?
12/28/2017 c92 Blake2020
Sweet chapter and until the next chapter then and by the way love to know all who's is in Trunks harem as well or list down in the next chapter or two?
11/22/2017 c91 5Talonsen
ULTRA INSTINCT "OMEN" TRUNKS! But seriously, I'm loving this story more than ever, you keep up really good pacing in your chapters and are great at painting the pictures you want readers to see. I'm looking forward to more Super references as the story goes on, perhaps have someone like Hit or perhaps even Jiren the Grey himself pop up at some point?
11/18/2017 c89 dragon slayer of death 98
it keeps looking like your gonna put karen with vegeta, please don't
11/18/2017 c88 dragon slayer of death 98
please don't have vegeta sleep with karen or get with diana, zatanna, diana or any girl trunks has or will sleep with in the future, and if you do make trunks bigger and better than his dad in the bedroom, weird request i know
11/18/2017 c87 dragon slayer of death 98
please don't put vegeta with karen or diana, do it with maxima or something, and please don't have vegeta sleep with one of the league girls like zatanna or something.
11/18/2017 c76 dragon slayer of death 98
wow, diana sleeps around quite a bit, which kinda annoys me, since they made her into a bit of an easy woman to get with, since all they have to do is impress and she lets them into her bed just like that, makes her seem kinda slutty since most of the guys seem kinda like assholes.
11/17/2017 c52 dragon slayer of death 98
i kinda want diana to get with trunks, they go really well together, plus i want trunks to sleep with her and make her forget about steve and all her other lovers
11/17/2017 c48 dragon slayer of death 98
trunks just won a lot of points with diana
11/17/2017 c41 dragon slayer of death 98
my god trunks is weak, wheres the zenkai boost
1,364 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »