for The New Face of Justice

11/17/2017 c40 dragon slayer of death 98
go trunks ruin her for any other man. Make her compare other men to you and be found wanting, and im firmly in the zatanna x trunks, ive never seen it done
11/17/2017 c15 dragon slayer of death 98
you are seriously nerfing trunks, i mean his fist hurt when he punched brick when a saiyan could punch through solid steel without any problem.
11/17/2017 c12 dragon slayer of death 98
god trunks is really weak
11/14/2017 c91 14AntiHero627
Wow! Never thought Brainiac would be a challenge to a Saiyan. Nice chapter can't to see who the 19 other members are, and glad to see that you're still working on this story. Keep it up.
11/12/2017 c4 Axcel
It's not kung fu and besides kung fu is not a martial art. It merely means mastery of something.
11/12/2017 c4 Axcel
By "can't read further" I only mean this chapter, btw, not the fic at large.
11/12/2017 c3 Axcel
Okay, can't read further. The Justice League is incapable of holding him. Not only because they do not have carte blanche but also because they literally cannot stop him from doing whatever the hell he wants. Superman is to him in power what superman is to an unborn human fetus. The League has no chance what-so-ever. The only reason he has to not simply kill them all is that he knows that particular Earth needs them after Majin Buu is gone. They also can't sense Buu before Trunks does. They have no sensors capable of it and none of their people can detect power-levels and Trunks has massive range on his. No that sensing will be necessary since Buu would just start blasting stuff...
11/12/2017 c3 Axcel
Trunks had nothing to pump the blood away with and did not fix the inside of the wound. Which meant he sealed the wound but the girl would still be bleeding inside her body.
11/11/2017 c10 Z-Frost
*Ki
Not chi
11/11/2017 c91 4Gamelover41592
awesome job on this chapter
11/11/2017 c91 Blake2020
Splendid chapter and until the next chapter then.
11/7/2017 c90 1shadyxlr
I can't wait to see the next romance pairing in the next 50ish chapters ;)
11/7/2017 c69 shadyxlr
Damn... I love this story and I am at chapter 69. The only thing I will say is I feel that Zatanna hasn't been shown as much as she should of after their time together. Also I think she is the best girl so far.
10/27/2017 c11 Guest
¡Joder!
Estas haciendo todas estas mierdas ridículas para darles vergueza de leer el puto fanfic? Poque lo estas consiguiendo y es jodidamente irritante de leer.
10/27/2017 c10 Guest
De todas formas, te das cuenta de lo ridículo que es que Trunks use un puto rifle?
Para que nerfearlo? No lo entiendo...
Apuesto que harás la mierda de que use el puto rifle en lugar de sus poderes paea alargando las malditas "escenas de acción".
1,364 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »