for The New Face of Justice

9/2/2017 c88 Guest
I came as soon as I heard!
9/2/2017 c88 wweTheBeast2015
Exciting chapter and until next time
9/2/2017 c88 twisterblake2015
I see indeed school is back but good luck with school and splendid chapter as well and until next updated.
9/2/2017 c88 Blake2020
Sweet chapter and until the next chapter then
9/2/2017 c88 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter
8/31/2017 c87 Pedro52
awesome
8/26/2017 c1 12Diclonious57
cool
8/14/2017 c87 twisterblake2015
Super chapter friend and until next time as well
8/14/2017 c87 Blake2020
Well very entertaining chapter and love the fun moments with trunks and the interesting encounter that happen and until the next chapter then.
8/14/2017 c87 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and man sayians and the league getting along wonder how that will play out?
8/12/2017 c86 22Mar1992
Name: Xyangul
Appearance: He appears as dragon. He had yellow scales all over his body with purple spines and Blue eyes like a serpents. He stood roughly 10 feet tell and sported a well toned frame. His tail which is long enough to touch the ground poked out of the hole in the back of his pants. Ended near the tip of tail which ended with an with spade at the end of it. His muzzle was a bit pointy at the tip, slightly curving in a diagonal way. He has yellow scaled snout with two nostrils on the end of it, with razor sharp fangs. His muzzle was several inches longer and sharp claws tipped his hands and feet. He wore a dark purple t-shirt with white pants that stopped right it his ankle
Age: 25
Species: Dragon
Gender: Male
Personality: He is cocky, arrogant, but overall but overall a nice guy once you get to know him. He doesn't take anything seriously initially, and has a tendency to hold back to possibly prolong a fight.
Powers and Abilities:
Genetic Traits (possesses genetically-exclusive traits and powers)
Alpha Physiology: (Matter Ingestion: (Able to consume and digest any substance without injury.
Elemental Breath: (Able to generate from within oneself elements/energy and release them from the mouth
Enhanced Lung Capacity: (Able to have tremendous lung capacity.
Fire Breath: (Able to generate from within oneself fire and release them from the mouth.
Power Fists: (possess great physical strength and speed or a unique power or form in one's arms and upper body.
Ultimate Fighter (Able to reach the ultimate pinnacle of combat proficiency.
Western Dragon Physiology: (Able to use the abilities of a European Dragon.
Limitation Transcendence (Able to overcome the traditional limitations and weaknesses of one's species.
Self Transcendence (Able to go beyond one's limits.
Indomitable Will (Able to possess unusually strong willpower.
Pain Suppression (Able to neutralize one's sensitivity to physical pain.
Dermal Armor:(Able to have innate physical armor for protection.
Contaminant Immunity: (Able to be immune to detrimental contaminants.
Energy Resistance (Able to be highly resistant to energy attacks.
Magic Immunity: (Able to be unaffected by Magic in any way.
Thermal Resistance: (Able to survive in extreme temperatures.
Fire Immunity (Able to be completely unharmed by fire/heat.
Lava Immunity (Able to be completely unharmed by lava.
Cold Immunity (Able to be completely unharmed by cold.
Electrical Immunity (Able to be completely unharmed by electricity.
Telekinesis Immunity (Able to be immune against telekinesis.
Pressure Resistance: (Able to be resistant to high amounts of pressure and gravity.
Decelerated Aging: (Able to age at a slower-than-normal rate.
Prehensile Tail: (Able to have a tail that can be used as an extra limb.
Dermal Armor: (Able to have innate physical armor for protection.
Razor Foot: (Able to to use one's own bare feet as cutting weapons.
Razor Hand: (Able to use one's own bare hands as stabbing and cutting weapons
Megaton Punch (Able to throw an incredibly powerful punch.
Concussive Force (Able to deliver concussive force.
Tranquil Fury (Able to channel the power of their rage while maintaining absolute control.
Intangibility Cancellation: (Able to bypass/negate the intangibility or fluid-like nature of beings in order to deal damage to them.
Supernatural Condition: (Able to reach and remain in supernatural physical and/or mental condition.
Supernatural Dexterity (Able to have better dexterity than what is naturally possible.
Supernatural Athleticism (Able to perform acrobatic and gymnastic feats beyond what is considered naturally possible
Supernatural Accuracy (Able to have better accuracy than what is naturally possible.
Auto-Reflexes (possess extraordinary automatic reflexes.
Supernatural Senses (Able to have better senses than what is naturally possible.
Supernatural Endurance (Able to endure physical stress better than what is naturally possible.
Supernatural Stamina: (Able to have a better stamina than what is naturally possible.
Supernatural Leap (Able to leap to supernatural heights and distances.
Supernatural Strength (Able to be stronger than what is naturally possible.
Supernatural Speed: (Able to be faster than what is naturally possible.
Invulnerability: (Able to be immune to any kind of damage.
Training Regimen: The circumstance in which one develops incredible abilities through extensive training.
Accelerated Body Development (Able to develop one's body faster than others through exercise.
Enhanced Potential (Able to have potential to achieve whatever one desires.
Limiter Removal (Able to remove limiters placed on a person in order to release their full potential.
One-Man Army (Able to be as deadly as a vastly superior force.
8/6/2017 c10 BlackGogeta
por que hiciste que trunks llevara una bufanda para taparse la parte inferior de la cara mientras estaba en ssj como lo hacia gohan pero el no usaba la bufanda.
8/5/2017 c86 14AntiHero627
Wow! You brought Broly and the Frost Demon family into this! Can't wait to see how the justice league and the Z Fighters will handle this along with Darksied. Will someone get to make a wish with the Dragonballs? Does Vegeta not know Trunks is his blood? How's he gonna react when he finds out who Gohan and Trunks are? Also, you keep hinting that this is a TrunksxDiana pairing, but exactly are you planning?
8/2/2017 c1 TDNRYCON
Ok tbh I stopped reading fanfic for a year and I stopped at chapter 20 (I think) and now to think that you reached 86 chapters is just amazing as most writers basically abandon their stories especially in Cross over stories and to which I haven't seen a cross over with this many chapter (well there maybe some) but still I appluad you dear sir for great wor. Now I gonna start from chapter 1 and read nonstop I hope it's good as I remember.
8/1/2017 c86 Commander Blunt
Good job on the ch as usual but i have to say im not sure i like how you have made trunks he seems far to cocky and oc for me to really like him . dont get me wrong, like i said its a good story just seems like you ' ve gone to far to nake him seem like a ultimate fighter/harem king/ tony stark. Also my personal take on ss2 but i believe it to not be less than equal to ss3 in terms of overall. advantage. I believe that if someone has more mastery over it they can surpass ss3 like how vegeta did if but for a little while with his fight with beerus. Intersted in what your thoughts are in this.
1,364 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »