for The New Face of Justice

7/29/2015 c3 Dorben
Finding a random rich guy to work for really isn't that difficult if you've got strength like Trunks.

Batman is quite manipulative, making it out like he's Trunks' only option ever, when that is clearly not the case.

He's good.
7/29/2015 c2 Dorben
Me: Fuck you, if you don't believe me. Doesn't change the motherfucking truth. No skin off my nose if you don't believe me and Maijin Buu fucks you all up the bumhole.

I liked Trunks' defiance in the last chapter, but he has suddenly become all limp wrist-ed and a pussy. They're not his fucking king or prime minister. The only authority they have right now over Trunks is power and that hasn't even been tested yet.

Also, why was Martian Manhunter not already present at the time of the confrontation?

What was up with the scenes after that? Dafuq, seriously. Do you seriously believe people behave like that?
7/29/2015 c6 1Ssg1
That kind of punishment is as stupid as it is dangerous...
Mission after mission will tire someone out, making them sloppy and getting them in peril, WW wouldn't do a thing like that.
7/28/2015 c17 smhdumbass
Danish78
Also, unless dimension jumping seriously nerfed Trunks and his powers there is no way anything or anyone in the DC verse can stand up to even his base form let alone SSJ1.

This was posted a while ago, but I sincerely hope that you did some research into DC comics and their characters. Superman can solo the entire DBZ universe alone. If anything authors here seem to make DBZ characters stronger than they actually are.

And yes, Superman still solos even after BoG, RoF, and DBS.
7/27/2015 c26 1YoruIc
Nice stuff c: can't wait for their hellish training
7/27/2015 c26 Guest
Mdhunter here. Man! What a great story so far! Good job with this story! And please do continue soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks, and have a great summer!
7/27/2015 c26 Danish78
Nice new chapter. Trunks really deserves some downtime after the constant battles, trying to start up a business and training aspiring heroes. Liked your new update schedule. Hope you can keep it consistent.
7/27/2015 c26 5Dr4g0nb411z
The best part was when the building fell on trunks and he was like "Damn it!" I laughed at that scene can't wait for the date with zatana
7/27/2015 c26 19JAGA03
Well I sure hope you add in some more things with Zatanna in the next chapter, nice chapter by the way. I look forward to your next one, hope there is some type of fight scene
7/27/2015 c26 7Reichenfaust
Great chapter, I KNEW he was going to multiple-form it up! That crazy CaleTech lady is so like many of the business owners todaym if it threatens them, they either try to own it or destroy it...

Wow, Trunks finally hit his ceiling. Hey, maybe it'll see him improve... Zenkai here he comes! LOOL. Anyway, that was a good fight, and Grundy is a good choice for combatant, as he is more than brawn, has a variety of powers. I like the Earth-2 version of him personally, where he's powered by "The Gray", and one of Green Lantern's primary enemies as that Alan Scot is powered by "The Green".

Yeah, Robin is going to get a little pissy about the lessons. And yeah, nobody can dodge on the first day!
7/26/2015 c26 4Gamelover41592
great work worth the wait
7/22/2015 c25 star
is this ol u puny writers can do?
making everything into a harem..?
u guys need to stop day dreaming
7/21/2015 c25 Guest
trunks need to get laid
7/20/2015 c24 Guest
trunks wonder woman pairing will be best...supergjrl too immature for trunks and powergirl have too much arrogance...trunks and wonder woman prince and princess of warrior race both mature and skilled fighters..whereas kryption get power from yellow sun..not from training..so it will be betfer for trunks diana pairing
7/20/2015 c14 45Dante 101
To me Wonder Woman is more of a mentor/senior to Trunks. To pair those two up would be awkward. Powergirl can be okay, if she gets over her anger and ego once in a while. Supergirl is the most stable and nice of the three. She's perfect for Trunks!
1,364 « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 88 .. Last Next »