for The New Face of Justice

3/22/2015 c18 Powergirl
Please add trunks and power girl lemon scene
3/22/2015 c18 Vik1ng
Not to insult you or anything, but why is this rapidly turning into a mass x-over for no reason? At the beginning it was dbz skills only and now we have Naruto, bleach and avatar skills? What's next? Master chief dropping from orbit? Potter coming out of nowhere? A reaper from ME taking a dump above the watchtower? It was fun while it stuck to the franchise, but now trunks is getting powers at random? At least warn people on the summary about the mass x-over.
3/21/2015 c18 5Dr4g0nb411z
Oooooo damn stuff is about to go down! Update soon :)
3/21/2015 c18 4Gamelover41592
that was good
3/21/2015 c18 Guest
Mdhunter here. Awesome! Totally awesome! Please, please, please have a super epic battle between SSJ Trunks and Black Adam! Maybe you can even have Trunks ascend to SSJ2 in this fight! That would be an incredible sight to witness! Anyways, thanks for posting this chapter, and please continue soon! Looking forward to the next one! Thanks, and have a great 2015!
3/21/2015 c18 8Jebest4781
this was fun and will get interesting on what else can occur
3/10/2015 c3 2Mangahero18
I don't like the idea that Dragon Ball Earth is the same as normal earth. And Trunks is from West City dammit!
3/2/2015 c17 5Dr4g0nb411z
That was a pretty awesome chapter I loved it. Update soon! :)
2/28/2015 c17 1YoruIc
Good stuff, Trunks is failing at not getting attached lol. interesting read :D
2/26/2015 c17 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter sorry for the late review did not know you updated
2/23/2015 c17 Guest
So if you mean to tell me out of all people cheetah can crush trunks hand I call bullshit on that on so you telling me batman can rip his arm off and let me guess his power level is 10,000,000 hell the fuck naw this is complete bullshit
2/23/2015 c17 Guest
What. The. Hell. Is. Going. On. In. This. Fic.

I am so confused
2/23/2015 c17 3innocentsmilehehe
Kasto nepali ho ? :v google bata translate gareko ? :P
what kinda nepali is that ? did you use google ? :v
2/23/2015 c17 Guest
Mdhunter here. Pretty good chapters and story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
2/22/2015 c17 Danish78
I really like this story, it's one of the few Mirai Trunks Xovers that are worth a read through. That said I honestly think you could have done better with the setup of Trunks having Ninjutsu, Elemental Bending and a Zanpakuto!?

A little background of Trunks having previously traveled to other dimensions of the multiverse and picking up the aforementioned techniques/weapon would have helped lessen the WTF-factor your readers are experiencing from chapter 16-17. As is, hate to coin the term but most of the happenings from your latest chapters smell like "retcon".

Also, unless dimension jumping seriously nerfed Trunks and his powers there is no way anything or anyone in the DC verse can stand up to even his base form let alone SSJ1. Therein lies a fundamental problem with DBZ Xovers - you can't take Saiyans into any other verse without nerfing their powers or amping up their opponents because if they get into a fight they can curbstomp practically everyone without even breaking a sweat.

Thanks for writing this story. I do hope you make it a better read.
1,364 « Prev Page 1 .. 72 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 .. Last Next »