for The New Face of Justice

2/22/2015 c17 Dark-Shadow62
too much. Too many animes etc
2/22/2015 c17 Titan
Can you add lemon scenes with trunks and diana or powergirl
fire and ice seem to like him as well
2/22/2015 c16 Guest
dude no offense but this story kinda sucks. i mean nothing really make sense, it feels like your making crap up as you go along and quite honestly overall it really isn't that good. I am sorry i don't mean to sound like an ass but i fell like this story could be better by lie a lot.
2/22/2015 c16 3coronadomontes
buen capitulo-good chapter
2/22/2015 c16 4Gamelover41592
great work on this chapter
2/20/2015 c15 3coronadomontes
buen capĂ­tulo, esto promete una gran batalla -good chapter, this promises a great battle
2/17/2015 c15 1YoruIc
Good stuff! Can't wait for more. Would be interested in seeing Trunks fight Cheetah. I honestly didn't think it would be that hard for him, considering his powers.
2/16/2015 c15 Guest
Ok it official you are a Dc Fanboy. Never have i Read such Stupidity. Cheetah is only a meta human with sub par abilties . Even batman can handle her and Batman Is a Peak Human. What 3,500,000,000... -_-... Are you Fucking kidding me? More like 35 would be more logical... It obvoius you are trolling us. Heck even DC Fanboy Would know that.

Mr Roshi can blow up a Moon, tank Bullets, dodge bulletd, and etc.
2/16/2015 c15 Guest
TrunksxPowergirl u already set up love each for them and u don't even know or do u. U made her act like a bitch until trunks saves her life and she truly falls for him . NICE FANFIC KEEP IT UP :)
2/15/2015 c15 mdhunter111
Well, that was pretty anti-climatic! How the hell did Cheetah know who they were?! That was a major shock! Oh well. Anyways, great job so far, and please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
2/15/2015 c15 Cheetah
ok there is no way cheetah of all villians would make trunks go super saiyan. Super saiyan is reserved for guys who can blow up planets with on finger(i.e frieza in their base form) and move at light speeds. Cheetah cannot do either of those things. Trunks in base form would beat her.
2/15/2015 c15 Danish78
Huh!? So Trunks has been taking lessons from Might Gai and Tsunade (Naruto)? Still, I liked it. Two good chapters in a row. While I like to read curb stomp battles I do hope next chapter's fight won't be too one-sided. Thanks and keep it up!
2/15/2015 c15 4Gamelover41592
that was a really cool chapter
2/15/2015 c14 1CDUFFY72
Just make it a harem problem solved
2/15/2015 c14 Guest
Mdhunter here. Great chapter and story so far! As for the pairing, have all of them (Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Supergirl, etc...) date Trunks and become his harem! That would be hot! Anyways, great story, and please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
1,364 « Prev Page 1 .. 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »