for The New Face of Justice

10/22/2014 c8 3coronadomontes
buen fanfic
10/20/2014 c6 ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy
Multiple things to address here. 1. Mongul is by far more physically stronger then Wonder Woman by a mile. Hell the guy is slightly stronger then Supes (physically and when he's not serious, which is 95% of the time) who's a good bit stronger then Wonder Woman. 2. The DC Heros don't have Ki so that can't raise their power whatsoever. 3. The Wonder Woman wank was real in this chapter...
10/20/2014 c5 ThatGuy brother of OtherGuy
I just realized that you're getting some stuff confused or something. No one in DC has auras to "spike". Having an auras mean they has KI which they don't and even if they did they wouldn't have an aura like in DBZ.
10/8/2014 c8 wolf fang X1
Liked this chapter and the tension between Trunks and Power Girl thats going on. Can't wait to see Trunks show Power Girl what he's capable of. I think Green Arrow picked a mission involving stealth or infiltrating a criminals job. Cant wait to see what happens next.
10/7/2014 c8 Tyr
Apparently, I was wrong. It's Supergirl that will be using Ki blasts.

There. Read all 8 chapters.
The fic is good, but it could be better. I think you need more info on the characters of the DC world. The only thing that kept me reading up until the end was my friend betting me 20 bucks that I couldn't. He knows I hate fics where characters and the world is messed up beyond what it should be.
*real world cities in DBZ
*DC characters using Ki
*Superman and others being so OOC

I think you need a serious lesson on DC characters' characters. The way the act in this fic is so...arggg. It made me think, "WTF am I reading?"
Hopefully the fic gets better.

Now, for me to go collect my 20 bucks.
Later (when I decide it will be worth it to start reading this fic again)
10/7/2014 c6 Tyr
“throwing a chi enhanced punch into Trunks' chest.“
*sighs* Mongul doesn't have Ki. Nor can he sense energy. WTF is with this fic? What's next? Superman using Ki energy blast?

*sighs* Superman's so OOC. Superman doesn't condone Batman's "contingency" plans. He would never willingly do something like that.

There's no New York on DBZ earth. No cities of our world exist in the DC world
10/7/2014 c5 Tyr
“When you live at the speed of light“
Flash doesn't live at LS. It's very rare he actually does. He's usually in the machs (above Speed of Sound). It's rare for Flash to Go LS, even in comics.

Fire and Ice are not siblings. They have a sibling-like relationship, but they're not sisters, biologically anyway.

You do realize that DC earth is somewhat based on our world and DBZ earth is not, right? The Science and technology of the two earths and universes are different. Even laws of the universe are different. In DC, change the past you change the present/future. In DBZ, you would only create an alternate timeline.
Trunks and Dr. Light should be on 2 different wavelengths.

“chuckling to himself as he spiked his aura.“
Again with the aura nonsense. How much of DC are you familiar with? Where's this aura stuff coming from?

“Wonder Woman spiked her golden aura, cracking the ice under her feet.“
WW has a bit of an Aura in New 52, when she removes her bracelets. Just a bit, and I don't think this is based on new 52. What golden aura?
10/7/2014 c4 Tyr
“Tell me about your spaceship“

“Trunks wondered where to begin. By a long story, it was a story that took over five years to write.“

She asks about his spaceship, and he wants to tell her a story that spans 5 year? WTF. Did something get lost in translation.

Do people realize that "Z - Fighters" is not an official name in the show/manga. It's only mentioned in Narration. There's no name for the group. They just are. "Z-Fighters" is a stupid name. And since when was Goku the "Leader" of that leaderless bunch?

Buu's not stupid. He's just ignorent. There's a huge difference.
Buu doesn't "mutate" like you're suggesting. He absorbs, then mutates/transforms.

“He closed his eyes, seeing five white outlines.“
How could Trunks sense...I don't even want to know.
10/7/2014 c3 Tyr
Super doesn't leave a “trail of white energy behind her“ when she flies. In the times that she does leave a trail, like Superman's, it's Blue and Red. She doesn't leave behind a trail of energy like dbz characters do when they have their auras around them.

“Atom, and Supergirl spiked their auras in front of the monster.“

I'm sorry. I don't think you and I are familiar with the same DC universe. In what cartoon or comic have you seen the the 2 above, especially Supergirl, generate an aura...WTF?

“ "Oh," Martian Manhunter said, "and you're not going to be able to leave the fortress until you agree to join the league for at least a month." “
- *sighs* it's like you don't know the JL at all. And Green Arrow's not a "boy". He actually does have experience being a hero.
10/7/2014 c2 Tyr
Some of the characters are OOC. Superman isn't like that. You have him as some distrustful person. Superman sees the best in almost everyone he meets. He doesn't just judge. And the way he was talking to Green Arrow...that's a no. Do you know Superman at all?

Trunks can't sense non-living energy. Saying he will sense that nuclear energy, is like saying he can sense Androids/Cyborgs, which he can't.
10/7/2014 c8 Danish78
Excellent new chapter! Kinda short but I'll take what I can get. Kinda curious why you settled on "Saiyan" as Trunks' hero name. Will Trunks have an original hero costume or just wear his Saiyan Battle Armor? Great chapter, can't wait till Trunks resolves all the U.S.T. with Powergirl through a thorough beatdown. ;D
10/7/2014 c8 Rebmul
personally I think he should put power girl in her place
10/6/2014 c8 7Jebest4781
well this was pretty fun and will get interesting on what will go on next
9/20/2014 c7 Jebest4781
this was good, think Trunks should just go by Saiyan in honor of his people and in memory of his loved ones.
9/20/2014 c6 Jebest4781
will be fun on how more explainations will come up for the story
1,364 « Prev Page 1 .. 78 85 86 87 88 89 90 .. Last Next »