for The New Face of Justice

7/10/2014 c2 timijaf
Great to know the story is alive can't wait for the next chapter
6/14/2014 c1 4itheone
Go ahead, make this a harem.
6/9/2014 c1 soul18
will you continue this fi it looks very interesting.
6/9/2014 c1 Cloud Ex-SOLDIER
You've got my interest. Not too many JLA/DBZ crossovers with Mirai Trunks out there.

My recommendation for the harem issue: Don't do it.
6/8/2014 c1 Guest
wow Justice lords much
6/8/2014 c1 9Kazuma Bushi
Interesting character selection for this story. There was a Justice League crossover involving Trunks a few years ago but it eventually fizzled out. Trunks is one of my favorite DBZ characters so I'll be interested in seeing where you take this story. Hopefully with you writing this story I'll stop getting requests about writing a harem LOL.

Is this the DCAU version of the JL or the comic version? If you haven't decided already I'd recommend you go with some variation of the comics. The DCAU JL was incredibly weak. Saiyan saga Goku could probably beat the majority of it's cast. Also by this point pretty much everyone knows the storyline of the DCAU. But whatever you do decide I look forward to reading.
6/7/2014 c1 wolf fang X1
Hey nice first chapter I enjoyed it alot and found the scene with trunks and buu trying to control the machine to be funny. Also I like that future trunks is the main character for once in a dbz x justice league story. The idea of a harem for trunks sounds cool too here are some women that should be in his harem.

Superheroines:

Tala
Giganta
Circe
6/7/2014 c1 Guest
Please Add Lemon Scene. These crpssovers are usially lacking on that deparment. Also do not make it To canon.

Make it a AU.
6/7/2014 c1 Guest
Please Trunks in base Form would kil theJustice league but if you are going to Nerf trunks. Make Supernan Equal to Super Saiyan 1 Trunks
Trunks shouldcwirk Solo. The Jutice league i to nosy

Zattana

Hippotoyla

Please Add Sex Scenes
6/6/2014 c1 Rebmul
so if he killed the first buu hed have to atleast be super sayian 3 to kill the final form hed need the spirit bomb or a way to reach super sayian 4 or fusion cant wait to see how u swing this
6/6/2014 c1 8Ryujin Zangetsu 17
Can't wait for more. If Trunks beat Buu, then he must be a Ssj3. I'm loving this even more since this is Future Trunks. The JL is going to be surprised as hell thinking they can tell Trunks why they can do
6/6/2014 c1 3angel.nieves.1656
Good idea with the story. Nice to see someone else other than Goku go to the SC Universe sometimes. It does seem like it was rushed though from the way that dialogue was but it is the first chapter so I'm holding nothing against you.
1,350 « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90