for Spring

3/18 c1 Ninja Sweetcheeke
How strange this could have been Tali if Tony had returned
12/28/2015 c1 abrant554
Thank you...I have spent the last couple of months reading all you have written on NCIS and enjoyed immensely. You write hurt, angst and romance very well and some of your hooks were surprising which kept me reading. The hurt I still feel that Cote is no longer a part of the show, is sometimes only relieved by reading fan fics and writers like you that bring some of us to fantasy land, for a while anyway. So thank you again. Allie
10/15/2015 c1 Guest
This is so beautiful
3/29/2015 c1 2hooklineandsinker
YOU HURT MY HEART WHY MUST YOU HURT MY HEART SO.

"I AM GOING TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE" MUTUAL STATEMENT RN SOPHIE PLS.

also, hello :p
2/17/2015 c1 Everafter101
Please write more this is so good!
1/21/2015 c1 Guest
Awesome story! xx 3
7/8/2014 c1 Zivatjl12
Thank you for this story. It makes me laugh and smile. Have you thought about continuing it? Thanks again.
7/3/2014 c1 kfink77
I really wish you would continue this.
6/22/2014 c1 Guest
Do us all a favor And continue this! :) it's so Great! 3
6/12/2014 c1 36mama's-broken-heart
I absolutely Love this! I don't know if you were planning it to be a one shot but I think it would be a great story!
6/10/2014 c1 jgibbs7
I'm so happy you wrote this story. I felt bad for Tony for missing out on Aviva birth.
I was happy that Tony stilled loves Ziva and Ziva still loves Tony. Tony wants to spend the rest of his life with Ziva no matter where they live.
I do hope will write Tiva stories more often, I love your Tiva stories.
6/9/2014 c1 TheOriginalBabygirl
sequel? pretty please?
6/7/2014 c1 mishka
So happy to read a new story from you!

Kinda sucks that Ziva never told Tony about the baby. He missed out on so many firsts, and will never get that back. But, I am happy he found out while she is still so young, and can become an important part of her life.
6/7/2014 c1 Guest
The feels...hope they see each other again and give us their happy ending.
6/7/2014 c1 1KaiaBlackrock
I've missed your Tiva stories so very, very much, so even though this is not a comeback I was still very happy to see it! The line about how he was an American first but she became his American dream was *amazing*. One of the best lines I've read in a while!
30 Page 1 2 Next »