for Jonathan's Secret

7/12/2020 c6 Molly Mcmurtrie
Please make more chapters. This story is so good. I want to see what wants next.
12/17/2017 c6 Guest
Fingers crossed for a dark dragon and johnathan/jake confrontation. I hope it'll be a case of the dark dragon wanting an apprentice and stealing jake from johnathan
12/17/2017 c6 13creativesm75
very good
12/10/2017 c6 4Major Simi
Well seems like interesting your enemy is all ways a bad idea. Great chapter but a bit short, it could have been longer, but nice for the update
4/22/2016 c1 93NeverLander852
omg i did not see that coming
12/15/2014 c5 13creativesm75
interesting
10/19/2014 c5 Veejay
ive read most of your stories but i got to tell ya this is one of the best ever
9/7/2014 c5 Veejay
a reaally good idea i hace rea d most of your ADJL stories recently and this is one of the best, plz keep updating
8/20/2014 c1 37OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar
I've got to see this! It's pretty good, so, keep it up!

Liliana Dragonshard
8/8/2014 c5 Josh Oh
Poor Susan
8/8/2014 c2 Josh Oh
Good to see you again, Luiz4200! This is amazing! Reminds me of CII's Crimson Dragon but alas the series has been canceled.
7/26/2014 c5 1minarie
Good :)
7/18/2014 c4 4Major Simi
well another great chapter, nice bonding Scene here
7/13/2014 c4 The Living Dr. Two Brains
Another excellent story as usual. I never would've thought of making Jake's father's side of the family dragons as well. I also like how you explained why Jonathan called Susan a monster in the episode "Hero of the Hourglass" even though here he is also a dragon.

One of my favorite parts in this story is the one where, after Jake tells him that Rose doesn't hate dragons anymore, Jonathan says "The talk will need a serious upgrade for that."

Your stories are great. Keep up the good work.
7/13/2014 c4 Krazykriss
Nice chapter! Can't wait for more!
30 Page 1 2 Next »