for I Love You, Clem

6/7/2020 c1 MasterSplinter17
I'm sad!
You are very talented at this too!
:'(
:Thumbs Up:
1/27/2019 c1 beccaslays
Im not cryyinggg
1/13/2017 c1 averageskydude
That broke my heart GJ.
1/2/2017 c1 KiTtnSeNpAi
Omg, this had me in tears! I loved it!
1/11/2016 c1 2Ash the Aura Guardian
If the game actually ended like this, I wouldn't have the guts to play it ever again. Hell, it's painful enough to replay it again anyway, but this is even worse :/
7/28/2015 c1 Guest
If you were trying to break people's hearts when they read this then you succeeded with mine. /3 *sniffle* This was so good but so heartbreaking to read. Poor Clem and Lee :'(
4/9/2015 c1 Jade
This made me cry so much! But it was so beautifully written. It made the whole scene more heartbreaking. Thank you for writing something so beautiful as heartbreaking as it also was. :'(
3/17/2015 c1 guest 52
man if they did put this in the game lee death will way more sad
1/15/2015 c1 9ClementineTWDG
Aww right in the feels :) that was amazing. ,Good story.
1/6/2015 c1 April
No! Fucking no! How could you do this to my feelings, my god!
She called him dad...
My heart just broke..
You fucking genius.
9/13/2014 c1 1Down-to-Earth-Trashbag
This was short but I could literally hear their voices and I cried...God dangit, Telltale!
9/9/2014 c1 Guest
YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART CONGRATULATIONS! *sobs hysterically* You really know how to write heartbreak.
9/8/2014 c1 Guest
Omg...I fricken cried man...I will never stop crying about Lee...man...if I was Clementine... I would...I don't know anymore...but I highly doubt that anyone who really cares for and about the walking dead that every time that they saw Lee die it would just be harder to watch... :( ...I also hope that they come out with a (the walking dead season 3) but Clem is older than she was before meaning she was no longer 12 and she was still with aj but oo man did I cry at the end of season 1 and 2 but...I'm not going to spoils season 2 for those who have not beat season 2 yet...
9/2/2014 c1 6ImaginaryMoonlight
Oh God, the feels! This is a beautifully written story, I wish this had been in the game!
8/16/2014 c1 TWDlover