for The Life and Times of Kazuichi Souda

11/5/2020 c2 2RosesSanctuary
I understand now why you felt evil writing this chapter...and the fact that Leon hELPED WITH IT. I can't with this franchise... especially when the developers said Kazuichi built every single punishment and oversaw their last stage production. I live reading this so far!
12/14/2018 c10 2ElecFlameFox
I am bothered by the fact that Gundham is closer to Kazuichi than Sonia is. And I'm not in a friendship kind of way. Although I respect the three in a fantastic friendship.
9/14/2018 c8 15mednin
Nice work. I like Soudam too!
5/8/2018 c10 1SoundIsSlender
GREAT I LOVE THIS
4/4/2017 c2 1666-addicted-666
THIS CHAPTER
MY HEART
W H Y
8/5/2015 c5 Deidara4ever
Why DID his mother abandon him? Why didn't she take him with her? I can't understand parents that do such things
6/5/2015 c10 7Serendipital
I loved all of the drabbles, and it wrapped up really nicely in the end. It was fun seeing some moments in Souda's life. Good luck on your writing!
12/16/2014 c10 magister989
Finally a good fanfiction about Kazuichi! He is always a comic character (and useless but less than Hagakure) so having a fun and serious story about him is you for the fanfic.
6/18/2014 c10 9RoseOfInk
I loved it all! A great serie of stories that came perfectly together in the end! I loved it from beginning to end!
6/17/2014 c10 20kopycat101
A very sweet last chapter to round up this series of Souda-centric oneshots!
6/17/2014 c10 6Mr. CyborgPineappleIsland II
I don't like repeating myself, but these were amazing! Souda is now my official 5th favorite, and 1st favorite for his respected game. I can't wait to see another one of these in the near future!
6/17/2014 c10 10Iiz42Awesome
Awwwww love it to bits!
Well written and everything!
6/16/2014 c9 6Mr. CyborgPineappleIsland II
I have to say that because of this story I really am really starting to like Sodia as a character. So sad that it has to end tomorrow, and I hope there is a continuum soon.
6/14/2014 c7 9RoseOfInk
Well, Mondo site scared the shit out of him. XD
Good thing everything ended up good.
6/14/2014 c1 1Helerine
Just the fact that this is Danganronpa I am in love with this! But you have an awesome writing style! I wish you the best of luck!
28 Page 1 2 Next »