for Why me

4/19 c16 5kitty2142
I can only hope that one of these days you decide to continue this story. I love how you changed up kagome and gave her fiery nature back to her
3/14/2020 c10 24Mermaid's Magic
Please please please tell me that the dragon is going to get his as... sorry butt handed to him... please
9/4/2019 c16 lady sesshomaru sama 949
lol I love this please more please!
11/8/2018 c15 SafirMysticHime
I do hope you go and continue the story I love what you have so far and I can’t wait to see what you were going to have happen next are toga and kagome going to meet in the next chapter?
11/2/2018 c16 couldhearted snake
I really like this story.
I know there has already been posted more chapters on the other story, but when will there be posted new changes on this one? :)
9/30/2017 c16 Guest
This is so much better than the original story (I like the big idea but hated all the plotholes, weird and sudden happenings there - Kagome's pretty horrid too) I really hope you don't abandon this. Thanks for sharing.
3/20/2017 c16 Ethrodel
I love the story, re-read it frequently. Will you ever continue?
11/15/2016 c16 SafirMysticHime
So are you going to have inutaisho and kagome meet in the next chapter? If can they meet with inutaisho coming to patrol around the village and see kagome in action? Or have kagome help in battle with the dragons?
10/28/2016 c16 StingingWithTheQueenBey
Please update I miss this so much
9/26/2016 c16 Guest
This is so much better than the original. I couldn't believe a sob story of a sad childhood on a date rapist was supposed to justify what he did and the story's glibly moving along to the girl having his kids and even being open to considering getting together with her rapist. Since Kagome is a strong woman - powerful and has subjugation beads which also brings comedic relief - it's supposed to be alright as she's still in control. Such a pity because the story had real potential - if not for the characterizations of Ryuukotsusei and Kagome. (The story had Kagome waffling around the village, forcing a pack marking on the its youkai hating miko, and “protecting” a village that she knows full well lives through to Inuyasha’s age so doesn’t need her protection. Without her, the village lives on through Kikyo and Kaede’s times. With her actually, the whole future can be changed - yes she may save some new people who would’ve died in the original timeline but the village can be her weakness and attacked because of her, either by her enemies or her suitors potentially killing people who should’ve lived - eg Taisho and Ryuukotsusei’s fight in the original story kinda showed that it may be better if she wasn’t around, lesser youkai attacks are much easier to deal with than 2 Daiyoukais in true form after all. I actually liked that fight, it’s just Kagome’s obsession with the village and her whole actions centering around the village just had my head shaking for the most part).

I'm happy to see Kirara wasn't forgotten and having Musubi there helps things for Kagome. After all, once Kagome got to that time period, first thing she should have done is go look for someone who could train her in the youkai powers - the one thing she hasn't done at all and she really needs. It's great that she found a youkaiess who's able to help her more about youkais and that she'll be meeting Touga very soon. Smart to bring in a youkai who's tied to Touga! BTW I loved seeing how Kagome gets the better of Ryuukotsusei at the date. That seemed very forced in the original story and was just a very weird chapter - he forced her to have dessert despite her turning it down as she’s full and in spite of suspicions she had for the guy - and it didn’t strike her as suspicious how he kept insisting on dessert? I couldn’t believe she took it. And she’s so meek compared to her earlier kick ass chapters and actually a bit dumb. So I loved your Kagome who was actually not waiting for him to eat first (that was so weird, maybe she’d do so for her mate if it was her instincts but not for any old guy on her first date!) but simply because she was busy sniffing at the food. And her reaction when realizes Ryuukotsusei misinterpreted her hesitation as waiting on his superior ass was funny and made Kagome more likeable. Ironically, your Ryuukotsusei is a much better character than the original. By not having him date rape Kagome, plus his sad childhood, and him honoring his word to release Kirara (something the original not only didn’t do, he shows later that he has no intention to release Kirara and only did so forced after many sits), I actually like your Ryuukotsusei. He still won’t get Kagome though! MWAHAHA! I really hope Touga comes along soon. Good stuff and thanks!
9/4/2016 c1 trisha.allen.1293
please update soon i want to know what happens
4/28/2016 c15 Ad'ams-48
Update SOON please
3/14/2016 c16 rin145
It's been more then a year since you updated I really really like your version of this story it's amazing please please a million please update I'm begging you its just getting so good keep up the great work :)
2/22/2016 c1 Guest
Please update this story, pretty please. The other story is OK but I really love this one. Can't wait for an update.
1/2/2016 c16 JenniferCrunk
Hey! Your story is really amazing even though its similar to Wrong Time, I prefer that Kagome doesn't get pregnant by Ryuu. It'd be really nice to have you update your story again.
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »