FanFiction.Net
for Embracing The Second

3/22/2022 c5 Piper
Hi. I’m sry about your daughter. But on a much brighter note. Your story is really good so far. Keep up the good work.
1/23/2019 c1 4ClarinetSHS
loved the Zorro reference if that was intentional
5/23/2017 c9 power214063
are you going to write a sequel?
2/17/2017 c2 4ifeelmad
Oh, so cute. :) Read the whole thing already, but rereading.
7/14/2016 c9 orang biasa
Very great! It's a rarity to find people put spiritual in stories so good. You're a great writer! And somehow I think it's quite accurate though, since Scandinavia was still much religious in the 19th century, let alone in 1840s (unlike now).

Keep writing, and God bless you.
5/24/2016 c8 Random Writer
I love what you are doing! It's awesome! As a more conservative Christian, I'm not sure I agree with everything said about Elsa and the HolySpirit. It's really good though. I love the different view on what could of happened.
4/17/2016 c4 Guest
I have to say the revisiting of Adgar's serious screwup in the movie was great. Certainly if someone had actually thought about what Grandpabbie had said ... and really, I don't think you can blame the trolls, indeed they were correct fear was her greatest enemy ... they wouldn't have locked Elsa away and made her fear her powers then much future unhappiness would have been avoided. You've fleshed out teh family nicely. Anna, Idunn, and the little queen herself all done nicely.

Which was, btw, my favorite moment so far the moment when Elsa drew herself up and walked (the picture of her mother) into the practice room.
2/14/2016 c1 Darthvaderisnotme
Loved everithing!
Please, continue writing

DVINM
8/4/2015 c9 Guest
I loved this fanfic! I really liked that you mentioned God in it! Frozen it my favorite movie, and I am a Christian too, so it was really great finding a fanfiction that had Frozen, and Christianity in it!
7/15/2015 c9 l1s44p
awesome, will Anna got powers too in the future then ?
4/13/2015 c1 Oreosmom9
Interesting concept, and very well written. It frustrates me to no end that things got as far as they did in the movie. It seemed obvious me that isolating Elsa was not the answer to having her gain control. We wouldn't have Frozen, though, if it weren't for Agdar's crappy decision making. Anyway, great story!
4/3/2015 c9 94Cke1st
"...doing that would provide only a momentary pleasure, and is bound to get her talked about." Ambrose Bierce! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only Christian who quotes that remarkable agnostic.

I must confess, I still don't understand the story's title.
4/3/2015 c7 Cke1st
An interesting possibility, certainly a unique one. I can't wait to see how you bring this to a conclusion.

It's only fair to tell you that you've done something very dangerous with this story. You've inspired a story idea in me. It won't be the same as yours, of course, although you'll recognize some similar themes. I've almost finished the first chapter already.
4/3/2015 c2 Cke1st
I'm liking this. A story that isn't laden with spelling and grammar errors is always a refreshing change. But, on top of that, you're tapping into the characters' humanity exceptionally well. Elsa isn't just a superhero or a supervillain; she's a powerful but scared little girl, and her father is also a human being with strengths and weaknesses, successes and failures. I'm pulled in. I must read more.
2/19/2015 c8 40Concolor44
Regarding "Tales from Another Universe" ... YES! OH, PLEASE, YES!
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »