for I'll Wait For You

9/22/2020 c1 HelplessLiability
This is sweet. Cute story. I love Gwuncan.

Please write more.
2/27/2015 c1 Mughees
Nice reference to Total Drama Action at the start, really makes you remember that this is a Total Drama story. I feel like the way that you could've made the start a bit better was if you added someone like Jo taunting Gwen over her boyfriend being in detention and Gwen made a comeback or something. I can totally see Chef being a history teacher due to the fact that how he was always on about his army background in Island, when he actually mattered.

I feel like those three paragraphs actually described the love triangle between the three better than the half of World Tour which was filled with a lot of plot holes and derailments, not to mention the fact that Duncan broke up with Courtney and he was fed up with her, before quitting. And Gwen probably shouldn't care, Courtney isn't a true friend if she actually controls her friend's decisions like that.

Maybe you should've added something along the lines of "I know that I may sound like a loser for saying this but.." to one of Duncan's dialogue so that he felt a little in character. The ending was pretty good, I loved how you left it off on a good note and it was a nice fluff, it wasn't too fluffy and it was just right.
12/28/2014 c1 guest
I loved this!
9/15/2014 c1 18I Am TIAW
Like the Egyptian song?
9/3/2014 c1 marah
I like this. can you do one with Gwen and Trent next? :)
7/16/2014 c1 Guest
I just meed to say this, AWE
7/11/2014 c1 6rosey-sky
I loved it! And it wasn't too fluffy. They were in character so it made it all believable. Keep up the amazing work.
7/2/2014 c1 13Ian Reid
While I am by no means a Gwuncan shipper, I have I admit that I enjoyed this story. It defines love and loyalty rather well. I can't say I can find anything that requires improvement, other than maybe take some time to clarify some things: the moment about Courtney was slightly confusing.
Other than that, this was excellent.
6/19/2014 c1 beccabug44
I really like this fic and i agree with u completely Gwuncan FOREVER!
6/17/2014 c1 Guest
LOVED IT.
6/17/2014 c1 VixxenZixx9
So sweet! I'm in love with Duncan's attitude, an adorable badass.
That's the side of him that I really love in all your stories.
Please keep going.
6/16/2014 c1 GabyMtz
Awww! so freaking sweet. I love it.
6/10/2014 c1 1the-new-face-in-town
OMG yes! Gwuncan, Gwuncan, Gwuncan... I love this story. It's great amazing.
21 Page 1 2 Next »