for Parental Guidence

7/14/2017 c2 Guest
SHE can handle her damn self she let him get taken and he almost died! He goes back for her INJURED and he risked losing everything but your just a bitch who clearly only cares about making cath the victim
7/14/2017 c1 Guest
You just love making her the victim he goes back his dead she let him get taken and apmost killed but thats clearly ok to you your stupid shes a big girl and can handle herself steve almost died and could get in big big trouble if he went back for her even tho SHE let him get taken and almost killed in the first place
7/3/2017 c1 Guest
Not alot he could do about it but hey your clearly not mad about her letting steve get taken so i guess your just another bitch who only cares about the females being victims
6/21/2014 c5 294sammy1026
Great work with this one, Leni. As always. Love your take on the happy ending. Awesome job!
6/18/2014 c5 57ilse23
Nice story. Yeah i really think Steve would stay with her
6/17/2014 c5 Guest
Thank you for writing this beautiful way it should be. I agree with how you describe how Cath felt. You are right, she's been with him through the worst and good time. He was her home where she stay with him. Or where she will always go home to him. Its time for Steve to be there for her, with her. Your story is far more better then the show. I hope you will keep on writing and yes, Steve-Cath deserved a happy ending be together, forever. Thanks again!
6/17/2014 c5 allison
omg, quite shocked they decided to stay, i can understand cath's feelings and i love how you wrote steve's determination to stay with cath but i was kinda hoping he or joe would have talked her round to going back home and steve and cath living happy ever after. But saying that your ending was great because at the end they are together, happy ever after. Great writing, loved your story, hope to read more from you
6/17/2014 c5 Guest
Great story please write more.
6/17/2014 c5 Wanda
Well it's not the ending with the beautiful sunset overlooking the ocean but it was a beautiful ending anyway, their being together is the happiest ending of all. Thank you for writing such a great story. To anyone who has criticized you for writing a story that had meaning to you and this relationship, then shame on them. This love story began in the first season and was in the original series so I've been told and for anyone hating on those of us who love the relationship well I PITY them and their CHILDISH little minds. I love your stories Leni so sweet, sincere and heartfelt. Leni never stop writing from the heart, never let anyone stop your voice from being heard.
6/17/2014 c4 Wanda
Loving it
6/17/2014 c3 Wanda
Now I'm on the edge of my seat and can't wait to find out what has happened and I love it :)
6/17/2014 c5 Kimphin
Good work, Leni. I agree with your end notes - that Catherine is definitely feeling lost and needing a purpose. And I wholeheartedly agree that McRoll needs a happily ever after - somewhere, sometime.

I know why you've decided that this was your last fic - and I'm really going to miss them. I understand, but I'm sad.
6/17/2014 c5 46moonjat54
Since this is your fantasy, I guess it ended happily. I personally am disappointed that he and Catherine didn't return to Hawaii. It does seem not like Steve to abandon his ohana, no matter how much he loves Catherine.
I do agree that Cath most likely suffered some from PTSD after Billy's death. But she must understand that she could not assume that she would fail to do her job back in Hawaii or that she could continue to save children by herself. But it was a nice tale and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
6/17/2014 c4 moonjat54
Well, well, well...Steve isn't too happy that his mom is involved. It sure would be nice if Doris could understand that Steve doesn't like being jerked around. So now we have all four together to help Catherine. Can't wait to see if she is happy to see Steve.
6/17/2014 c5 GraceGraceGrace
Hee! I like the ending. It suits Steve, and Alex can now go on to more artful jobs. ;)
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »