for Baby SEAL: Desk Duty

12/30/2014 c1 Guest
I loved this story! And all of your baby seal stories for that matter. Can you maybe consider a rewrite where Catherine gets hurt instead? I just want to see Steve in overprotective daddy mode. I know you probably won't see this, but if you do I would LOVE that rewrite.
6/17/2014 c1 Angela
You can't "LEANT" forward. You can "LEAN" forward but you can't "LEANT". It's not even a word.

Fix your grammar and typos. This story is unreadable because we can't understand what you are trying to say.
6/13/2014 c1 Angela
I had to stop reading after the first two sentences. They make absolutely no sense.

"You hadn't eaten since lunch or breakfasts me you were..." What are you trying to say? "breakfasts me" - really?

"I can coming with you". That is incorrect grammar! Please proofread the entire story. All these typos and grammatical errors make it hard to read and uninteresting.

Too bad. It sounded like it might have been a good one.
6/11/2014 c1 jmlane1966
I love your Baby SEAL stories. Your version of Catherine and Steve is in character, but also very tender. It is a shame that Michelle Borth has left the show. Your stories would have been perfect for her.

May I suggest a Baby SEAL story with Steve freaking out a little bit about his potential as a father. Perhaps with Danny as his advisor.

Hope you keep writing throughout Catherine's entire pregnancy. You have a good thing going here.
6/10/2014 c1 8Lawsy89
This was great!
6/10/2014 c1 6lanteaddicted
Love the story. I know its complete but it would be wonderful if there was a possibility of 2 more chapters to where Steve gets released and they give birth to their child.
6/10/2014 c1 Guest
very cute, would love to read more of this!
6/10/2014 c1 Kiwikaren
Veery good story. Lots to it. Loved it, thank you.
6/10/2014 c1 9LuckyStarPham
Totally loved it. You really made me happy when I was reading your story. Perfect characterization. Amazing vision of how Cath is pregnant and how overprotective Steve will be. Thank you.
6/10/2014 c1 CatherineHF0
Love it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much thank you hope we can get more
6/10/2014 c1 Guest
Oh, I loved this as I have all the stories you have written. Most of the time, I wish shorter stories were longer stories, but, your stories really have a lot of "meat" to them. Looking forward to more of your writing and story telling.
6/10/2014 c1 26Leni-H50
They are both stubborn. This was funny and sweet.
6/10/2014 c1 HugeMerlinFan1
I loooove you writing Seriously there's everything I love in your fanfictions, especially this one: Steve, a pregnant Cath, drama, romance and WHUMP ! You should really think about writing a BIG fanfiction out of it! I'd be your first HUGE fan!
6/10/2014 c1 allison
What a perfect story, so emotional and touching, absolutely fantastic, loved it so much. I hope to read more, nice to hear what happens next

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service