FanFiction.Net
for To Step Across the Line

7/20/2014 c3 Memo3197
I absolutely loved this chapter.
7/20/2014 c3 Caroline's Bones - Dolphins
i've got tears of sadness & of utter joy...from reading this chapter, it took me back to the utter devastation b/w the pair & anger at all the 'lines', 'the false starts', 'the interruptions & interference from others, whom contradicted, all the yrs of gossip & goading & pleading, with them, at them, to just be together, only to be when there was some sort of courage & determination, that it was shut down, pushed back, with -your not in love with her, its just your mind & images after your coma dream- it's the comments of your two different, for it to work' ... it's all these & more, that made me want to pull my hair out, scream or howl the moon, in frustration & the utter waste of time, they could've/should've had, had people not butted in... i know we'll probably never know, but i had thought in season 2, after booth 'drew his way ova the top, idiotic -line- when bren went out on the first date, then was in a relationship with sully, i did think, she was subtly, sticking her nose in the air both him & cam, saying you mite not want me, but someone just as good does'!
i was cheering, more so when booth seemed effected by their being together & so obviously enjoying each other's company & having fun...but i was as mad as hell when he sailed off & so grateful to booth for being a dear friend to her, specially at that time...
i still believe b&b mite av gotten together sooner, if 'sweets-the interfering pig', hadn't screwed em both ova, time & time again, the biggest & most hurtful hurdle being 'booths fake death', coming in second with lying to booth, when booth needed the truth the most, after awakening from his coma.
but ca sera -
this was an amazingly awesome chapter update... wished you'd been upon the writers table, we wouldn't av had the torcher of meeting or even hearing about "hannah"...
all's well now, as you've done them justice & i'm thankful & happy with reading this fic.
kind regards caroline
7/20/2014 c3 Jenny1701
I am already addicted to these one-shots. You got me thinking - there are so many instances where they almost crossed that line but both played chicken and dodged if you know what I mean, and so many other times when they were talking etc and either one could have taken that next step - I'm looking forward to many such one-shots as you certainly won't be spoiled for choice. These have been a pleasure to read so far and I'm looking forward to the next post.
Jenny
7/19/2014 c3 oscarbaby
loving it - can't wait for more!
7/19/2014 c3 mspteach
I wanted that to happen that night! I screamed at my TV. I cried ( Foolish old lady, I know! ) I had something like this running through my head and I hated that it didn't turn out that way.I was angry at Booth and you fixed it! Great job. Next time I watch that episode my brain and heart will add your ending!
7/3/2014 c2 7BoothGirlForever
I vote for the barricade. But then, that's just me.

Nice job. I love a happy Booth.
6/14/2014 c2 20casket4mytears
I think this is what we were all expecting in season 5 and never got. I was content for the coma to be the final push that helped them see it. Had they not been discussing Gemma and the bad end to that case, had Sweets not encouraged Booth to rush into the declaration, would it have gone better? This is one way it could have.
6/12/2014 c2 21grc73
Damint I think I've reviewed something and I check and I haven't - these are fab!
6/11/2014 c2 Guest
I love these and although the birthday is over, I do hope we get some more.
6/11/2014 c2 20dgschneider
It always bothered me that Booth chickened out on telling Bones his real feelings at that point. I suppose I can understand his doubts but I like you re-write MUCH better! I love the thought process and little details like when he's watching her sip at the drink and think that if she knew what was coming she'd knock it back. I also love your thought process for Brennan...her motive behind her writing and the sudden trip to Guatemala. Because after sitting by his bed waiting for him to wake up and worrying so much who really thinks she would run off to another country without there being a Boothy/love motive. And of course I love the tender sweet end to this chapter! Thank you so much for the most wonderful birthday gift and especially for your friendship!
6/11/2014 c2 11doge
Oh please some more.
6/11/2014 c2 292FaithinBones
I'm glad you are going to continue your story. I'm looking forward to more updates.

If only he hadn't said in an atta girl kind of way. Sigh
6/11/2014 c2 jsboneslover
There were so many moments when we were all screaming, "JUST DO IT!" This is so satisfying because they do.

Little updates out of the blue are ALWAYS welcome.
6/11/2014 c2 Caroline's Bones - Dolphins
thank you so very much for giving me - wot all the writers in the bone's show whom wouldn't or couldn't do ... sighssss of relief, now if only hart, s.n & co', had taken you on, also dgschneider as awesome get to the point writers, then we would not have had to wait till end of season 6 to get where i wanted things...yeaaaaaaaaaah! thank you...
this was honest & upfront talking that b&b have needed for so damn long, their deep honest connection got lost ova the yrs on the show & you brought it back for me... thank you so much... loved this fic. kind regards caroline.
6/11/2014 c2 emoinva
Very sweet chapter-looking forward to more. Thanks
44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »