FanFiction.Net
for To Step Across the Line

6/11/2014 c2 DWBB
Love this, thanks for giving us this perfect rendition of B & B reaching out to each other and sharing their feelings.
6/10/2014 c1 mbell185
I love it! Please write more!
6/10/2014 c1 17Boneslvr38
Great little story. Hope there are more installments.
6/10/2014 c1 21SnowyBones
Awwww this is so sweet! Booth's patience w/ her is one of the things I love the most about their relationship. And I like that he was once again patient until she was ready to tell him what was going on in her head (heart). Also I *love* them sitting under a willow tree. I love those trees. Great story and I can't wait for more!
6/10/2014 c1 3Jayiin Mistaya
I hope you plan to continue this. You have a real gift for writing heavy emotional scenes and keeping both characters 'in character' and losing their individual voices.

Great work!
6/10/2014 c1 20dgschneider
Under a willow tree...I can't think of a more perfect setting! I love that visual! Like they are pulled out of their crazy world and put in this perfect bubble. Protected and safe so they can find the heart to talk about what they were both feeling and wanted to act upon. I always think of their episodes where she is the most raw from their case or circumstances where the would be most ready to act on the feelings that they so obviously have for each other. This is on the top of the list - Booth having just taught her to put her heart in overdrive and with all the conflicting emotions about her father. Understand many of those emotions. This was the PERFECT gift - beautifully descriptive, put me right there on the park bench with them - encouraging them on, telling them to never mind me lol I'm just a happy observer! Can hardly wait for tomorrow! I have no clue what episode you picked - exciting!
6/10/2014 c1 Caroline's Bones - Dolphins
absolutely, completely loved this fic...(see, now why couldn't hart, s.n & co have hired you &
dgschneider, to write their storylines, filling in their eps, as this was way, way better than what we got for that ep & we got to see some b&b lovin, way way earlier than hart, s.n & co have taken us along the very twisted path to almost hell & back, several times ova! heeheehee! i'm only half being sarcastic with my description of how long its taken b&b to be together with a family, happily...or so i damn well hope so...!)

this was a great & beautifully crafted fic, it's how i longed for the scene to play out, much like we saw, when b&b sat upon one of the benches in a park, teasing sweets - way back... the two of them were sitting on a bench seat, drinking either coffee or hot chocolate... remember ?!
anywho...thank you so much for taking me back down memory lane, to when, (yes, b&b were only friends 'the best of', on the show, but we did have so many, 'too many', to count moments, of -almost, kind of, but just not there, nearly, yes/yes/YES/noooooooo don't do that to us- ! moments that nearly had them going ova that damn pesky line, but tooth achingly, we were given years of pent up frustration & almost misses & just about, but no...not quite ready...so ladies & gentlemen, strap yourselves into your seats, we are finally there & its not taken as long as hart, s.n & co - please give it up for...dum, dum, dum... craftyjhawk & dgschneider)!
their inventiveness & sticking it to the man...heeheehee, just kidding, but seriously, when are you two, applying for the roles of writers upon the show...coz i just gotta say it...YOU TWO ROCK!
bless you both...my dreams have come true & its set back in season 3...i didn't have to wait an extra 3&1/2 yrs...you beauties... heeheeheehee! please don't take offence, i'm kinda reeling from all the fics of very recent times coming thru, shocking me to my core & then some, in ref: to what we in Aus, have to be completely horrified & tormented by, coming up upon the new season, as it is, we've here only last wed, just saw the ep: the turn in the urn... & a couple of stories i've reviewed, under this acct, have sent back replies, once i've mentioned where we are in the series upon our screens & i'm utterly devastated at what is going to be happening to my favourite duo...b&b - the utter evil, backstabbing, betrayal, disloyalty for all the amazing work & hard slog, endless hrs & dedication b&b, backed by their amazing team at the lab & the DC hoover offices - FBI with ms caroline julien in the lead as master of this awesome group, now it seems, like its all for what ? it's all getting blown up, sent to prison, forced into hrs, upon hrs of the HARSHEST OF THE WORST INTERROGATION AT THE HOOVER, THEN BEING PUT ONTO ADMIN LEAVE FROM THE JEFFERSONIAN...i mean come on people, its so not fair...!
aaaaaaggggghhhh, well as i'm not a writer on the show & i feel i'm not good enough to write f/fics, only review some of the awesome & amazingly talented writers around...i'll just have to suck it up & deal ! anywho...enough of my mad scientist, rage ranting spinning circles!
kind regards caroline.
whom previously signed some reviews of various stories, from various authors under guest. caroline, melbourne, australia, till i started this acct, not so long ago...
6/10/2014 c1 jsboneslover
Story was wonderful, as always, but the author's note made me laugh out loud. Glad there were OTHER people screaming at the stupid screen! Happy Birthday, DG...
6/10/2014 c1 292FaithinBones
That would have been a great moment for them to cross the line. I'm glad there is more of your story coming
6/10/2014 c1 11doge
If you two keep giving your birthday gifts like this, we all would wish, that you two would have your birthday every other month. Would love to read more.
6/10/2014 c1 Guest
Beautiful, I love all these birthday presents
6/10/2014 c1 Guest
A lovely gift for everyone.
6/10/2014 c1 9threesquares
I love this. Fix them all please! All, I tell you! Mwah hah hah!
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3