FanFiction.Net
for The Drop

14h c11 JessicaRenee331
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee update this story
10/6/2023 c11 HollBeth
Here I am MANY years later looking at my favorite authors list, reading what I haven’t read and rereading what I have, and reading things that I didn’t notice aren’t complete until I read the last chapter…

But it’s still great writing, and I can treat it like a “choose your own adventure ” ending in case it’s never complete.

Thank you for your storytelling. You know how to make us see people without telling too much.
11/23/2022 c11 2BZA
girl please finish this ive been waiting like 8 yrs
10/8/2022 c11 JaysWorld2
This is an amazing story. I hope you'll come back to finish it one day
8/13/2022 c10 csioo1
This is a story I still come back to every once in a while. I always hope that it'll be continued but it's been 8yrs so I'm guessing it never will. It really is a great story.
9/6/2021 c11 jesiiccaa
Hola recien encontre estas historias y me encantas ,nose si el autor seguira por aca pero queria decir que son muy buenas!
8/9/2021 c11 Embarrgo
This is such a lovely story. I read your others years ago but somehow missed this one. If you ever decide to continue it I would def read, though it stands on its own as is. I really want to know what Jasper said to Alice, though ;)
7/16/2021 c11 Guest
He would wait forever… except he didn’t
5/18/2021 c1 Pattigirl23
This is a really beautiful story! So well written and it got me all the feelings. Thank you for sharing
11/16/2020 c1 Lilicaa
Every once and awhile I'll come back to this story hoping, against hope, to see it completed. I really love your writing and hope you're doing well.
9/5/2020 c11 Guest
Please finish this.
8/26/2020 c11 13Elle Whitecap
I absolutely love your writing style. I know it’s been like 6 years since you touched this story, but damn it’s good. I hope you’re like a professional published writer now because just fking wow.
12/22/2019 c11 5Jonesn
Ok friend, time to update, please ...
12/22/2019 c9 Jonesn