FanFiction.Net
for The Drop

11/1/2014 c11 Denny52
Loved it.
11/1/2014 c11 Luvvykitty
I hope she just lets him in, they both could use the love and healing...
11/1/2014 c11 tas62
I wonder what Jasper said to Alice?
11/1/2014 c11 MDtwiwriter
So good, I get to the end of the chapter far to quickly. This story is that good. I love how you show that Bella and her family are not the only ones who are suffering because of the loss of Ben. That hole in their hearts will never be filled, the are each just learning how to live with it.
11/1/2014 c11 KTNCullen
Beautiful and heartbreaking! They're very sweet together, but they still have a long road ahead of them. They're still so young. Things certainly won't be easy for them in their separate worlds, but I hope they can stand strong. After everything they've been through they have this incredible connection. Bella needs to communicate though, and be honest with her fears instead of running.

Love this so much. Thank you for sharing!
Katy
11/1/2014 c11 30Rebadams7
There is always a price
11/1/2014 c11 Mgonz595
Such a good story!
11/1/2014 c11 twiclare
I'm glad that she had her blow up at him and he's had a chance to think and realised her really hasn't been fair to her. She's so young to be dealing with all of this. Love the story, thanks for sharing.
11/1/2014 c11 6DreamerRoad
Reading this I forget she is only 16 ... so young.

You've written one of my favorite Renee's ... and I was so happy she was aware of Edward being in the house... and that she, after she got over her excitement, grounded Bella... showing that she is once again present in Bella's life.

So much to like about the story you are telling here. Thanks for writing.
11/1/2014 c11 lala788
you update , yeahhhhhhhhhhh :)
i love this edward and Bella , Edward seem like a good guy , he seem to really like Bella .
i kinda warming up to Jasper , maybe Alice can straight him up .

please come back soon .
11/1/2014 c11 flyrbrd
Awesome!
11/1/2014 c11 distractedgirl25
It is so hard to be normal and happy without the guilt. Love these two and how their worlds are becoming one, again. Fiction or non, fate is often dismissed but I believe...Ecclesiastes 3:1. Lovely chapter. Thanks
11/1/2014 c11 SeptemberGirl 7
Wow...amazing chapter...sad, hopeful, evolving...

I LOVE this story!

Hope to read MORE soon...very soon!

Thank you.
11/1/2014 c11 52old4fanfic
Hard to believe this is only 11 chapters, you've covered so much. Being 16 is hard, even without a family tragedy
11/1/2014 c11 Mom23xx