FanFiction.Net

Holy shit
This was AMAZING loved it
Cried my eyes out
8/26/2019 c11 Mary
Thank you Lola for this story, I come back from time to time to read it all over again.
Thank you for your writing magic.
Love,
Mary
8/26/2019 c10 Mary
Broken heart, full of life, day to day problems, and dead.
8/26/2019 c9 Mary
Bella is so brave. I just love her.
The end of this chapter with Bella telling Alice about Ben, I can picture it so good in my head. I miss more Emmet moments with the girls, just to see them interact. I would like to read a whole book on these characters.
I love the story.
8/26/2019 c8 Mary
Crazy about each others 3
8/26/2019 c7 Mary
When you described the part were Rosalie is telling her story about the last year, and how as much as people can yell you to cheer up, move on... Until you don't feel it in your heart is not happening. Thank you for the honesty in this story.
For building such a real characters, with their own flaws and broken pieces, supporting each others.
8/26/2019 c6 Mary
Ben owning the place, Edward just around Bella 3. Ben and Edward 3 and Jasper...
Who does not miss their first love? Edward and Bella's attraction mixed with honesty and openness while they get to know each other differently, that is so beautiful, so young and free, and so deep as well. Thank you for this story, for sharing it.
8/26/2019 c5 Mary
Bella pulling back all the pieces. Even better, Jasper connecting everybody again. The most broken and lost kid, the one that needs everybody to be fine. His words about not remembering anything sound so devastating.
I want to read more Rose-Bella interactions. I'm sure they make an amazing pair.
This story is so bare that it hugs your heart, it makes me cry and smile all at once.
8/26/2019 c4 Guest
Its just funny how wreck-less we are as teenager. We feel, we owe the world and we are so overwhelmed by everything.
You can tell how close Edward is to Ben, and to his family, and how he is connecting with Bella as well, for real. I can imagine how hard must have been for him, getting to know a little bit his family situation, when Ben died and the Swans left. 3
8/26/2019 c3 Mary
You are so good for the angst. I love Alice, being such a great friend, you want to have it with you all the time. I just want to be friends with Alice.
Bella and her ways were not the best, but at the same time you do understand why. She is so strong and so loving. Everybody is so open in front of the tragedy.

I love this story. Thank you!
8/26/2019 c2 Mary
OMG cannot believe thats the first scene we get from Bella and Edward LOL. The way you described them, makes it so real.
I love the relationship between Ben and Bella, you can tell how close they are.
It melts your heart, it gives you goosebumps and blushed like Bella, it makes me go back to my early teens.
8/26/2019 c1 Mary
This chapter it's such an amazing introduction into this story and these characters. It gets you hooked so quickly, and you just wants to know them better and whats the story behind and ahead.
5/23/2019 c11 Krissy1414
Please please please finish this story! I absolutely love it and have read it several times and I am just dying to know what else happens!
4/1/2019 c11 Guest
Come back please
2/27/2019 c11 1Gigileexo
I was umming and ahhing as to whether to read this or not since it’s not complete, but I took the dive and oh boy... you’ve sure got me in a tizzy. It’s truly heartbreaking and loveable and deep and I love, love, love it. I wish you’d continue it! I’ve never read a fic that’s so raw and powerfully emotional, but you’ve done it seamlessly. Thanks, as always, I just hope you get around to finish it someday.
-Gigi xo