FanFiction.Net
for The Drop

2/16/2016 c11 3FyreTwilighter
I'm hooked on your story! I started reading it awhile ago, so long ago that I had forgotten you hadn't added to it. So I re read it and became hooked again. You have a talent. It's so well written and I love the story-line. I'm curious if you'll ever finish it? I actually feel anxious and will probably imagine out the rest of the story if you never finish it. You are doing a great job!
2/14/2016 c1 Atwiggs
Oh sweetie, I don't know what's going on in you life, but I do know you are a fabulous writer. I hope your life is good hon. Mine is all fucked up! Your stories help me to escape. I'm not gonna push you to finish this one (even though I'd do a back flip if you did) I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts.

Thanks for all your words...

Anita
1/17/2016 c11 Guest
I hope to read more Great story
1/15/2016 c10 1DMBSJB18
You know, I've been thinking about this story the last couple of days, and the more I think about I the angrier I get :( Edward is so quick o blame Bella for leaving. But her brother just died, and he knew where she was! Why didn't he go after her? Why didn't he make sure that she was okay? Why didn't he do anything? It took him what, a few weeks to start hanging out with Angela and then start hooking up with her? Seriously, out of all of the girls in the school, he had to choose her? Such a douche bag move. I get he was hurting too, but Ben was Bella's brother!
And Angela, seriously? She lies to Bella about something really important. Bella shouldn't have freaked out on her but honestly, everything that Bella said was totally understandable. Your brother just died and the reason he was so fucked up that week was your best friend, I get being irrationally pissed at her. And Angela should have understood, too. And so should Edward.
And, really, how much could Angela really have loved Ben if she was so quick to jump on his best friends dick? If she was so quick to "move on" as she said.
The whole situation is crappy. I get that. But I do think that Edward but mostly Angela were total assholes. Hey never once reached out to Bella. They knew where she was. They knew how shitty her life was, but hey, let's just start hooking up. Yeah. Lame :(
1/14/2016 c11 DMBSJB18
Please update?
I really really wish that Edward hadn't slept with Angela. I can understand why he ended up dating her, but did he really need to sleep with her, too? Bella's best friend and the girl who caused all the problems with Ben. I mean, she slept with Ben, too!
12/30/2015 c11 Ari
FUCKING BRILLIANT! I LOVED IT!
11/24/2015 c11 Guest
Can you pleeeasssee keep posting! I love your stories!
11/13/2015 c1 Debralynn
Hi Lola. Thanks you for another riveting story. As with any good story, I just want more - specially of the good times and pure sweetness. You capture teenagers so well and I will always be a teenager in my heart. Would like to know if u are still writing and where I may find it? Thanks again.
11/13/2015 c1 Debs0608
Hi Lola. Thanks for writing this riveting story. You capture teenagers so well. Would love to see more of this story specially the good times and sweetness. I've enjoyed all ur stories here and would love to know if u are still writing and where I might find ur stories. Thanks again.
11/8/2015 c11 ggb-luma
Really awesome fic,loved it..
11/2/2015 c1 2Scout's Rambles
I wish you'd update. This story really pulls at my heartstrings.
10/29/2015 c11 cullensrule
Renee made me laugh even in happiness that Bella is happy she is still a mom and grounds her. Just like a normal teenager. Life does go on.
9/10/2015 c11 jennyfir
Just found this story today. It's great. I'm wondering what year it's supposed to take place. I noticed the absence of cell phones and the reference to pagers. I hope you update soon!
9/4/2015 c11 ReadersRequired
Love this story so far! When is there going to be an update?
9/3/2015 c2 alli62
I miss you and this story
1,783 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »