FanFiction.Net
for The Drop

3/31/2015 c3 Ana83114
Are you ever coming back?
3/28/2015 c11 Guest
Never had you down as a quitter lola-pops. Just proves how wrong a girl can be. For shame.
3/28/2015 c11 Guest
Beautiful!
3/9/2015 c11 Guest
Love this story!
3/5/2015 c11 4snoopylover60
This was rec'd on a Facebook page Cheatwards Spot!

It is soo good. I love it. I have followed your work forever and don't know how I missed this one. It is a tear jerker that's for sure!
2/26/2015 c11 twilightgirl1989
Great story!
2/18/2015 c11 renewagain
Couldn't stop reading...
2/16/2015 c11 Rolange
OMG I didn't think anything could top We Were Here but this seriously gives it a good go. I honestly can't decide which story I love more now. It's sad and poignant and Bella is strong and sad and Edward is swoony and sad, and Rose and Ben...well, sniff.

I need to know, it doesn't say it's complete, but is this the end? Will there be more? I mean, I can kinda see it ending here but I also wouldn't mind more chappies, heh heh.

Thanks again!
2/16/2015 c11 3HollywoodTwore
I love this so much, I've read it all in 2 hours. Thank you for sharing, and please update soon, this is being enthusiastically added to mtly favourites!
2/5/2015 c1 1sarahway
You write so beautifully. I finished all of the chapters in one night, I couldn't stop! I'm excited for what's to come. You never disappoint. Hope you're doing well babe!
1/23/2015 c11 Guest
This story is well titled. Us readers appear to be the ones that have been 'dropped'!
1/13/2015 c11 Carli
Wow. This story really just draws a reader in. The characters, the plot, the writing itself...utter perfection. I can't wait to read more (literally, I can't wait, please post the next chapter soon). Stay awesome!
1/13/2015 c11 Evil.Inc
Please update soon! This is really great!
12/30/2014 c11 31momma2fan
I saw this rec'd on FB today. Great story. I have a feeling things will get worse before they get better. Are you updating anytime soon?
12/30/2014 c11 3WilyArmadilla
I really like this story. I hope there will be updates...
1,783 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »