for Hunger For You

6/19/2019 c1 ynot45
JANE still said yes !?
6/15/2015 c12 LaurenKnight13
I can't wait to see if they capture Hoyt and Tommy if he has been Hour's apprentice. I'm glad Maura survived... I just hope they catch that monster before he harms any more people.
Please tell me you aren't done with the hunger series... I'm so eager to read more Rizzles.
12/26/2014 c12 LKlovesAK
reading both loving both but you knew that yes I'm repeating myself but it's true of course will revert both when both are finished again thank you
12/25/2014 c12 crime fictiction
words hurt
12/24/2014 c12 joann
Glad you are feeling better. Can't wait for more chapters
12/3/2014 c11 erzarizzoli
Hi there! I hope that you are doing fine. An update please... Thank you! :)
10/17/2014 c11 wenywen
Just found this story...biting my nails...this cliffhanger is possibly evil. Hoping for more soon. Thanks for the entertainment.
9/23/2014 c11 DCKnight4
thanks for the update. i love that maura knew how to handle and distract jj. i may have missed something but i don't understand who morgan was. anyways i look forward to the next chapter.
9/21/2014 c11 joann
Love this story! Can't wait for more chapters
9/22/2014 c11 crime fictiction
oh uh
7/31/2014 c10 crime fictiction
lol oui
7/23/2014 c9 DCKnight4
wow that was an unexpected twist with the wound transferring from maura to emily. i'm looking forward to seeing how you will weave all these characters together. thanks for the update can't wait for the next chapter.
7/23/2014 c9 Nightwing 509
I like the way you have everyone trying to davr Emily.
7/21/2014 c8 Y
Cliffhanger...big sigh.
Anyway, great update.
Can't hardly wait what is going on next.
7/20/2014 c8 DCKnight4
wow what a chapter thanks for the update. interesting that maura saw the shooter before the others. i look forward to the next chapter.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »