for Honour Thy Father

5/16/2016 c3 love it l
love it
6/16/2014 c7 Guest
Just finished reading this story in its entirety! What a great story! Loved each and every chapter!
6/16/2014 c7 allison
Oh wow, just found this story, it was amazing, sad but brilliant. Great writing and true to the characters, loved it
6/15/2014 c7 12FicreaderT
I think this is a wonderful plot line and you did a great job with it. I'm so glad Catherine was able to forgive Steve's actions because he really did do everything to protect her.
6/14/2014 c7 9LuckyStarPham
Hey it's me. It's a wonderful and creative story. I believe you're the first one who went to this path: Cath losing her father. So sad. I can feel the tension and rage from Catherine, and Steve's concern was extremely understandable and realistic... I choked while reading (I read it at midnight 2 days ago, and midnight made me become so emotional hehe).

Catherine tends to be the one who suffers a lot in your fics. Poor her. But Steve clearly loves her and so does Danny. I particularly love Danny in ur fic. Very believable. Such a good friend he is! Thank you for a fabulous story!
6/13/2014 c7 St
Loved your story even though it was so sad that Cath's father died. I could really feel and envision her grief. Thank you for this great story and I am looking forward to many more stories from you!
6/12/2014 c7 kimphin
This was a phenomenal story... I really felt the tension and grief and rage from Catherine, and Steve's frustration, and Danny's concern... very well done! Thank you for writing it and sharing!
6/12/2014 c7 8Lawsy89
This was beyond great!
6/11/2014 c7 CatherineHF0
Love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much thanks
6/11/2014 c7 26Leni-H50
Fantastic! Love the tension between Steve and Cath and of course the understanding they have. I look foward to your stories.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service