for Being Human

4/6/2015 c5 DJ
Mmmm... so saekos a human predator and takashi a uhhh half alien human i guess. U know, if u want takashi to have a challenge in controlling xenos although completly weird in a sense add a human who can transform into a xenomorph. Just a suggestion but it would make this already awesome story that much more interesting seeing as he couldnt control the shifter.
1/25/2015 c5 eragon5443
As I said I enjoy your style of writing. .. keep up the story ... I'll be reading
1/3/2015 c4 5Tikigod784
Just realized my last review was pretty similar to my first, lol. So good work on keeping the tone I suppose. I am definitely interested in seeing where this story goes after the current arc though.
1/3/2015 c5 Tikigod784
This captures the whole survivor aspect of HotD but amps things up with the scifi of Alien. Takashi is more interesting on account of his slowly evolving abilities. It'll be interesting to see where this story goes.
12/27/2014 c5 1YoruIc
Lol great end to the chapter, I'm kinda surprised that Gwan Thwei died kinda easily o_O Is Takashi that OP? XD loved it :D
12/24/2014 c4 YoruIc
Awww shiz, predators landed. Can't wait for more lol Takashi is cool and kinda OP, but that's good c: is there gon be any romance? Cause that'll be fun
9/15/2014 c3 Zoderak19197
Hello argentorum,
All I have to say about this chapter is...THE ETERNAL WAIT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!
Will you be posting chapters on a month to month basis?
Or on a three month to three month basis?
I'm just wondering what your posting schedule is so that I can mark your releases on my calendar.
Any way I cant wait for your next chapter, and I am sure that this HOTD story will go lightyears beyond any crossover that I have read to date.

Keep up the Awesome Work!
Zoderak
9/15/2014 c3 5Tikigod784
Similar to HotD canon but with more interesting stakes. I LIKE this story! Also hoping for a SaekoxTakashi pairing/rivalry because of how awkward it will be.
7/16/2014 c2 Zoderak19197
Well...this story looks AWSOME!
I especially like the way that you made Takashi and Saeko super powered characters.
By the way, is this story going to be a Takashi X Saeko pairing? Because they are my favorite and I was just wondering. I really don't like Rei X Takashi so I would like to know before I really commit myself to this story.
Thanks. And keep up the AWSOME story!
6/18/2014 c1 2Zetsubouei
Great story so far. The fight scenes are especially detailed.
Can't wait for chapter 2!
6/11/2014 c1 1spanky1988.aw
Can't wait for chapter 2 of being human!