for Gods, Mortals and War

4/1/2015 c1 Charmz7
I'm sad you are gone and cannot finish this story. But I pray for your quick return :) hope whatever life has thrown your way only makes you stronger and a better writer! Cheers!
9/25/2014 c1 6SmileysBasis2
Aww! No! I'm so sad you're gone! I was so excited for you to kick off this story and really get it going. I understand though, the site is daunting, the lack of action in our sections is disheartening, and writing this stuff all the time is hard! I did like the chapter though, I thought it was a lot of fun. Your preview made the next chapter look so interesting and I'm spinning in my seat knowing that I won't get to read it! Hopefully some day you'll come back. Well I loved the premise, I hope life treats you well!
6/28/2014 c1 Guest
creative I like it
6/13/2014 c1 18Venusian Angel
I have to say probably not intriguing me as much as your other stories as its Makoto centered and she is probably one of my lease favourite senshi but I am still looking forward to reading it and watching it develop,
I thought I should point out though that its Zeus not Zues. As I love mythology I just couldn't let it go sorry!
Also you're crossing your mythologies as Jupiter/Zeus is roman/greek (which is very similar so really not an issue) and Thor is Norse which is mainly what I wanted to point out. Not in anyway a criticism or insult to your intelligence I just thought I would check that you knew.
Anyways I am a fan of your stories and cant wait to read more
6/11/2014 c1 nadeshiko-yuna
I love it! And the preview of the next chapter makes me go "ooooohh..."
By the way: is Mau a planet?
6/11/2014 c1 yfcychvjhvrydtrdyviubirxwardcv
Great chapter! This is going to be very interesting.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service