for Mutant Actors

3/22/2015 c4 Guest
This was the best crack fic I've ever read!
11/10/2014 c4 carrielover152
Just so you guys know, I was X-Menlover152 and I lost this account, I refuse to let my stories go un updated so read all the stories and I'll be releasing chapter five of this story on this account. So don't leave a review like" You need to start from chapter one!" blah blah blah, anyway so read this entire story and then (hopefully) read Mutant Actors 2.0 on this account.
7/11/2014 c4 Guest
Update soon!
6/23/2014 c4 30Me A Genius
i like this chapter is great and i like the ending
6/21/2014 c4 Rachel
Great story! I'm so happy you added anna now I hope we get to see rogue and she's with Bobby! :) this is so funny! I would love to see how Shawn, Hugh, Anna, and anyone else married react to not seeing their significant other and how their going to leave. Update soon!
6/16/2014 c3 HelloILikeIt
Have to go soon but I still wanted to let you know I enjoyed this chapter and chap 2!

Update soon!
-HelloILikeIt
6/16/2014 c4 17Dinosaurfan
great chapter I thought it was very funny
6/15/2014 c3 Dinosaurfan
Amazing chapter it was really funny
6/14/2014 c3 2TimeLordHowl
Hehe, much better! Love Scott's reaction... lol!
6/14/2014 c3 34TheBlackForest
This story is a lot better with new format. Great story idea, and great job so far! Keep it up! Thanks for the shoutout!
6/13/2014 c2 30Me A Genius
Great chapter, wonder what will happen next
6/13/2014 c2 17Dinosaurfan
intressting chapter, really good stuffs
6/12/2014 c2 2TimeLordHowl
Love the concept, though I would suggest a beta reader.
6/11/2014 c1 HelloILikeIt
This is a cool idea. No offence but what you have written down isn't very clear. Next time please don't have everything in one paragraph, please do it line by line. Also please have a list at the beginning of next chapter with what power each actor has.

Thanks & liking it so far :)
-HelloILikeIt