for Blown back

7/2 c1 Shazza19
I found these stories and I am hooked I keep thinking of the episode Last Call in season 15 of Supernatural. Really enjoying how you have written Dean, Elliot, Park and Hardison onto the next one.
4/27/2016 c1 ManicTater
I really enjoy your Eliot POV and his observations of Dean.
5/22/2015 c1 reader50
pretty good, but it would have been better if you could have said what they or since it was from Eliots pov, what Eliot was feeling. As it was it left me feeling a little cold, if you know what I mean.
1/6/2015 c1 12Penelope the Perky Penguin
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Another one! I'm am SO loving this mini-series you've got going on here. My inner fangirl is squealing. Love it!
9/6/2014 c1 1I'd-Rather-Be-A-Winchester
Loved the sequel. I would read a whole book of these, btw.
8/17/2014 c1 BranchSuper
Also very interesting. Makes me wish I'd seen Leverage, but it's not on any channel I have access to. You certainly make it easy to get the jist of the show and a feel for the characters, especially Eliot.
7/4/2014 c1 2Kallizakat
I can't wait to see how/if you introduce the Leverage team to the supernatural. Also, do you have an AO3 account?
6/13/2014 c1 3Cindar
I can't wait to see the next meeting between them! Will Nate and Sophie meet Dean? Next time Dean meets the team is it by accident or is it because one party contacted an other? Will the team learn about the Supernatural or will they remain blissfully oblivious yet.
6/12/2014 c1 110LeeMarieJack
Nice. I appreciate the energy you put into the relationship between these two characters. Your writing is always interesting.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service