for Death Scythe of Zero

4/22/2021 c1 7TorvaMessor
I’ve seen political apologies less forced than this plot.
12/25/2017 c1 Guest
Umm next chapter pls
5/23/2017 c1 10Eli Clark
What is his weapon form? I only got the gauntlets part.
2/13/2017 c1 1Zak saturday 1
Update soon please
12/1/2016 c1 Guest
Good so far keep up the good work and can't wait for the next chapter.
4/13/2016 c1 Shade Seeker
This has the potential to be a very interesting story. I was wondering how a weapon would get along on his own, but I guess it is moot with how his works, he can wield himself.
I would say that he is acting way to blase about the whole situation. He basically just rolled over and accepted being the familiar of a witch, a group that as a death scythe he is basically obligated to hint and kill.
I hope that you continue this story, thanks for writing.
2/11/2016 c1 1Chaos689
Wow...I should've expected yet another Livenist...stop enforcing the SummonedbeingbeingafuckencowardlybastardandnotkillingtheQueenBitchwheresehstands-triarchy!
We are equal! Give us equal rights (To slaughter that bitch mercielssly)!
9/9/2015 c1 Magus Neon
Not bad at all. I look forward to the next chapter.
12/28/2014 c1 Kizan rose
the fight with guiche that would be funny
7/23/2014 c1 2Mirum Scriptor29
Love this idea and can't wait to see how this turns out!
7/15/2014 c1 3PersonaQeminod1
I hope you continue the story since i'm interest to see what happen you leave a witch hunter/killer in a school filled with them.
6/23/2014 c1 4Austin Ga Kill
i really like the story saito seems calmer and less perverted why i can see that that would be a good thing but i have to admit i have mighty respect to the great perverts out there Jiraiya, Usui, respect and im always dreaming about my "novels" but i got sidetracked i really enjoy the story and look forward to reading more of it. :)
6/20/2014 c1 3SteelBlackwing
Ah, you never actually explained what weapon Saito is. If you could clarify that, it would be nice.
6/13/2014 c1 Fiernull
Cool! I've been looking for some anime crossovers of FoZ for a while and this is one of the most interesting fanfic I ever encounter! Btw, Saito's weapon form is a gauntlet right? I wonder who can sync with him.
6/12/2014 c1 brave kid
whoa great job on this buddy
17 Page 1 2 Next »