for Horses Made of Sticks

5/11/2018 c62 4FanAddicted2000
wouah! it's such a complex, well-ploted, well-written story! I'm amazed, I truly am! it would be far too long to say how much I loved your ff, it's the best I've read on the books/show!
8/17/2017 c62 PATIENCE
Type your review here. THAT WAS A GREAT ENDING GOOD JOB
7/1/2017 c62 16Scousedancer
Gorgeous epilogue! So glad Kahlan, Richard, Cara,& their families have prospered and found happiness together! Rather than wallow in sorrow or take vengeance, they've used their experiences to make themselves better,stronger, & kinder people and leaders.
Thankyou for such an amazing story, and good luck on your exciting adventure in Africa! Enjoy!
6/30/2017 c62 5STforRK
Bittersweet ending, I turned out great. Thankx!
6/29/2017 c61 STforRK
Sad and very touching chapter. A wise decision made by Kahlan to allow the Midlanders have a voice in Torren's punishment for all the pain, hurt and destruction he has caused. Looking forward to seeing what the people decide.
6/29/2017 c61 16Scousedancer
Absolutely delightful, but heartbreaking chapter! I thought Kahlan's solution to the problem of Torren was inspired, but the funeral for Dahlia and Aria was so sad - Kahlan & Cara are right, nothing will brimg them back. Seeing the spirits of their much loved sisters & friends, knowing they're at peace will ease the pain methinks.
6/28/2017 c1 Sophia1233
will there be more of the story
6/23/2017 c60 Guest
Awww, so sweet, but sad too! I've really enjoyed this saga (and hope there will be a part 3?). Looking forward to the next chapter! :-)
6/23/2017 c60 5STforRK
Poor Kahlan, just receiving word of Aria; she must now endure sadness and grief instead of rejoicing in the birth of her child. Cara grieving and trying to be strong for her friend while still accepting her own recent happy news.
6/23/2017 c60 16Scousedancer
Wonderful chapter! Poor Kahlan, shw should be sharing the birth of her daughter with Aria, instead she's grieving the loss of her beloved sister. And Cara, who should be sharing the news of her expanding family is sharing that painful loss. Its just as well they have Ben & Richard to hold them whilst they grieve
6/20/2017 c59 5STforRK
Facing the aftermath of Torren. Happiness and sadness abound. Nice to see Cara showing more of her feelings and accepting compliments.
6/18/2017 c59 16Scousedancer
Just finished 59 chapters of total awesomeness! I truly enjoyed this story and the wonderful characters in it. It broke my heart when Aria died but she went iut like the warrior/confessor she was. That Kahlan, Richard, Cara, & Ben get the happy ending their bravery and suffering deserved made me smile.
Thank you for writing such a great story!
5/26/2017 c58 5STforRK
Zedd and Ilya saved the day from being filled with more heartache and loss. Thanks for the update.
5/16/2017 c57 Guest
Awww, Aria and Dahlia gone! I'm happy for the update, even though it was a sad one. Looking forward to seeing how the story ends.
5/16/2017 c57 STforRK
This chapter filled with many emotions. Looking forward to loose ends being tied up.
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »