for A Twist in the Story

7/8 c15 Guest
This is not even a story... Really...
11/15/2019 c14 2CureCaligraphy
"even by someone as mentally stunted as Astrid" WOW FISHLEGS JEEZ
8/3/2019 c13 FanFicRandomizerGirl
one can never put hiccup on too high of a pedestal lol he is the dragon MASTER ;P
4/19/2019 c6 LUCIFERSATANI
Every time I watch the first movie I get really annoyed by the fact that Hiccup is ridiculed and hated because of his size, but if you look closer than you will see that the twins and Astrid are about the same size as Hiccup, they were just given the chance to be trained to fight. I always get angry at that. And another thing is that in Race to the Edge Hiccup can beat Astrid in a sparring match when he uses a sword, which proves that if they had started training him from around the same time they did Astrid he could have ended up the best fighter in the village.
So just give that some thought.
4/5/2019 c10 I-am-a-lost-girl-312
That was a... *wipes tear away* beautiful ending.
3/26/2019 c39 Kalvorax
God damn. this was amazing. I really enjoyed getting the reactions of those watching.
3/11/2019 c21 Mikaela Bliss
I'm really loving this story, but I'm not too fond of the way the POV switched from people watching the movie to Hiccup. I would have preferred if you'd just changed the movie but still kept it from the POV of the vikings watching it.
11/23/2018 c18 Felix Barnes
A bar of soap? Oh, that’s right, I remember now! Parents used to make their children eat soap when they cursed.

... I’m glad my mother never did that. Soap would’ve made up my breakfast lunch and dinner.
10/29/2018 c5 Shogun lord poke burst
I like how you just used snotlout
10/19/2018 c5 Guest
Poor hiccup, its one thing if a parent doesn't listen, its another if that's your only parent who dislikes you for being yourself and loves you for something you're not.
10/19/2018 c2 Guest
Just wanna say, re-reading this after the third time, and its still good, signs of a good story.
10/10/2018 c2 Guest
Stoic’s apparent lack of affection was really the boy’s fault because he gave Stoic to outlet to use to express it

I don't get whatever you tried to write here.
10/6/2018 c1 7the-darker-side-of-things
Im re reading this again because i love the way you actually did the watching the movie thing without making them actually 'watch the movie'. It is very unique and stands out. Plus your writing serves it justice as well. You summerized instead of writing the script out word for word and the way people reacted was one of the most realistic ive read. Good job.
7/31/2018 c26 Stargazer.255
Im loving this so much >.<
3/20/2018 c6 Guest
"it was the flying canon that has his attention". If you meant the weapon it's spelled C-A-N-N-O-N. Canon means: 1) An ecclesiastical law or code of laws established by a church council. 2) A secular law, rule, or code of law. 3) An established principle: the canons of polite society.
645 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »