for Barbells and Batteries

7/29/2014 c6 Guest
It's your fault I start shipping these two you make them so cute toAot
7/22/2014 c8 6Melissa Shane
HNNNGH I HATED IT BUT I LOVED IT.
God I love Butter's as a little badass, you did well.
And my poor Craig.
Sigh, I love your work. Hahaha.
7/16/2014 c8 21fallingwthstyle
The other reviewers were right: That was a sad ending to a wonderful story. I loved it...thanks :)
7/16/2014 c5 fallingwthstyle
I LOL'd at the author's note; yes, I've had that experience with MS Word thinking that 'Butters' is plural.

Another really enjoyable story, thanks!
7/8/2014 c8 Guest
Boy, did the tables turned in this fanfic. Wasn't expecting THAT kind of ending. Nonetheless I really enjoy this fanfic. Am more of a bunny person but this fic kind of turn me into a crutters. What else can I say other than thank you for turning me into a crutters shipper. (You see all fanfictions serve a meaning in this world).
7/8/2014 c8 Heartbroken
You just broke my heart. This is the first time I've read fanfiction in months. You took my heart, sweet, kind, innocent little heart that enjoys reading about boys fucking each other, and YOU FUCKING SMASHED IT. Well done. I hope you're happy.
7/8/2014 c8 Guest
Awe poor Craigy. ;n; I just want to compliment your work! It's amazing. Especially the HTTADW fic. But all your stories are literally amazing and I'm sad to see this story end but I know you have others so it's okay cx you are an amazing writer and ugh I could read your fics all day and be happy. You're great cx keep writing c:
6/29/2014 c6 Nighttime Mystery
this was so cute in a weird way lol. update soon !
6/25/2014 c5 5MourningTBStyle
NO I LIKE THIS ONE
6/13/2014 c1 XxDarkSarcasm1010xX
I like the idea. Crutter's is something not too many people attempt to try.