for The External Contractor Job (Or, The IYS Job)

6/8/2017 c1 7Herdcat
I love how you write Eliot - he can be seriously unsettling!
6/20/2015 c1 2Crisdin
That was great! After reading TSLJ Redux, I wanted to read more of your work. I have never read a pre series before and it was different and fun. Hope you will do some more soon! Thanks.
8/15/2014 c1 22incurableinsanity
I really liked reading this; pre-series stories are always interesting. Nice work :)
8/12/2014 c1 5X4uth0r
I definitely liked this one, too. You gotta just love the ones that are pre-series.
8/10/2014 c1 4mysticaljayne
I just wanted to write to say that I enjoyed the read.
Nice foreshadowing, by the way.
8/4/2014 c1 11A Lyrical Dreamer
So good!
Now I wanna hear more about Budapest
7/11/2014 c1 tigerlilyschild
How did I miss this?! Great background story for both Nate and Eliot. Lovely writing. You capture both of them perfectly, I can see and hear them as if in an actual Leverage episode. Rereading...now!

Lisette
7/1/2014 c1 4Smooth Doggie
Another awesome story of yours - I didn't realise you'd written before until I went to your profile page. There are more people reading on this fandom again these days, perhaps you should re-print this one as it is entirely worthy of more than the handful of reviews it has. You deserve better, this is a great story!
6/16/2014 c1 13july's lilly
Loved this story, I like that Nate is a bit scared of Eliot, but also realizes that he is not quite the stone cold killer he thought him to be.
6/14/2014 c1 2quirkapotamus
I love this story so much! It's fascinating to see pre-series Nate and Eliot sizing each other up, obviously each having a healthy respect for the other, even if they're not on the same side. And yet, we see that there is POTENTIAL for them to be on the same side, and a glimpse of Eliot's goodness, even in the midst of his "retrieval specialist" phase. The general premise, that Eliot and Nate worked together before the formation of the Leverage team, is completely justified as plausible here, and, as I am wont to do with everything you write, I am totally taking it as head canon! The incorporation of Sam and Maggie is both touching and heartbreaking - absolutely perfect for peeling back the layers of Nate. Beautiful. And, of course, any review of this wonderful story would be incomplete without noting the obvious: Eliot Spencer is incredibly hot. You captured all his swagger and confidence, but also point out his tender heart. Oh, and those biceps. All those things Nate notes about Eliot that make women swoon? *raises hand* Guilty as charged.
6/14/2014 c1 Tina Walker
I Love this!..Can't wait for more...
6/14/2014 c1 29Soquilii
This was EXCELLENT. Absolutely EXCELLENT.
6/13/2014 c1 ann.ryce
I really liked this story, you could add more to this aand make it longer. It was interesting, and wish you had included where Eliot ent and got the diamond. Thank you for writing it!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service