for A Familiar Assortment

7/27/2019 c4 588963-B
Damn, that was, damn. I have to say that, that was beautiful.
8/27/2018 c1 Reference I got
Piccolo: A gallon?!
Kami: A literal gallon. I don’t even know where he got it from. He never leaves.
12/1/2016 c4 Guest
Louise falcon-destroyed Karin. All arguments are invalid.
12/1/2016 c3 Guest
You felt like a total badass, and I can see why.
5/30/2016 c4 1Indecisive Bob
Holy shit. This here, is my favorite rendition of Louise, ever. She has literally put so much effort into trying to fit into the mould that society and her family told her she should fit in that if it weren't for kind plebeians and the wonders of magical healing, she'd likely have died. All of that work has made Louise into an absolute powerhouse of a mage, someone who can destroy armies with a thought and exercise of will. But her ultimate failure and her journey there have transformed the way she thinks and the way she looks at the world. That last part of this chapter was really touching. Thanks for sharing!
5/30/2016 c3 Indecisive Bob
Excellent chapter! When I first started reading this chapter, I was totally ready for an amusing read of almost pure crack. Instead, you transformed Louise into a badass among badasses, a Saint, a Herald of the Divines. Seriously, this was a really fun chapter to read.
5/10/2016 c2 Guest
You song like a rapist. Someone who sees himself as always right even when he does something dispicible. Totally disgusting.

Then there's the absolutely blindness. Ofcourse someone like you who only looks at what's right in front of him would obviously miss the fact that if he did this he would then be put up against the entire fucking world of Nobles as a rapist commoner who targets Nobles. Espcially since you came to the world through a ritual designed by Brimir and seen as Holy. They would hunt you down like a dog and I'm glad for it. Sad it hasn't happened in real life.

Honestly. It sounds like the world would be a lot better off without you in it. Hope that clears up one day sooner rather than later. In whichever way it deigns to.
3/17/2016 c3 The God Emperor777
seven heaven bless salvation angel 7
1/5/2016 c3 hga
You're entirely justified in feeling like a complete and total badass after writing this, you've earned it!
4/23/2015 c4 Locothehood
Please continue number 4
2/21/2015 c2 Hammer n' Nail
Truth be told, I would most likely just let her boss me around. I find life easier if someone is telling you what to do, how to do it, when to do it. Just the type of person I am, I suppose. As for the more well endowed women part...I'm a good pervert. As in good at not getting caught, that is.
2/21/2015 c1 Hammer n' Nail
That made me giggle so much. I feel like a schoolgirl.
" Lesbians. Lesbians everywhere. "
Good Brimir this is hilarious.
1/1/2015 c4 MB80
This chapter was beautiful and sad but still some really great writing.
12/22/2014 c5 chaosrin
I love the changes she's making and the yuri romance. I'm also a big fan of 'After story' stories and this works quite well considering where she been.
Though I do find the chapter quite dense.
12/13/2014 c5 VulpineSnow
All very interesting. ... *pause* Personally, I'm a huge fan, Avatar-wise, of Macha, in particular because her original incarnations as the Cat AI, the Cat PC, and the Temptress all have, compared to the others, an established identity and character beyond 'uber force of nature'... Yet Skeith, the most violent of them, or at least acknowledged as such because he's the First Wave and the only one that took an entire game of build-up in Infection, gets more attention.
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »