for The stick of truth- The rising dragon

11/26/2017 c2 Guest
So confused.. two years? I thought Stick of Truth just ended for them. And who are the main characters? I was kind of expecting this to be from an OC's PoV and not from Kenny's due to your description.
6/27/2016 c20 Lauphingdein
I like it it just kinda got side tracked after Alexis got amnesia but other then that it is really good
11/24/2014 c11 1JeanIggy
Waow. Just waow. I love how Kyle almost looses his mind. Its quite interesting. I want to know how this is going to develop. And when kenny gets back to the picture some serious shit is going to happen im sure. Anyway i love your story. Keep going henry! :)
11/17/2014 c1 1tjbrussel
How sweet. And ended on a good cliff hanger. How wonderful for Kenny to make a new friend :)
9/28/2014 c1 1JeanIggy
I love your story, i cant have enought of it. Last night i just kept thinking about it, i was listening music that could fit into the feelings that kenny felt, I want kenny to win, his friends always forget and thought he was stupid or incapable. I just love this plot twist everybody hate hims right now but it just feels right, thers a book called "The winner stands alone" is not my type of book but the phrase just got under my skin, i think it fits kenny so well right now. I want him to show them, show alex, show Cartman, show Kyle, that he can be as merciless as he has to be to win. Anyway i talked to much, sorry for my bad english im from south america and is not my forte. By the way the song that i talked about its called "Apres moi" of Regina Spektor i would be delighted if you listen to it. My kindest rewards Jean C. Sorry if this appears twice i just couldn't do it with my accoun.
9/28/2014 c7 Jean
7/2/2014 c6 1NoirSheep
I keep forgetting what Alex's real eye color is ; Yay new chapter :3
6/25/2014 c1 AmbrollinsIsOTP
This is so great, I am so happy that you wrote this! It's so surprising! It's a good way to start it from where the game ended x _
6/19/2014 c5 NoirSheep
Love the intensity of this chapter :D I'm looking forward to more of this story. The one thing I'm confused about is that I thought Alex had green eyes? I'm surprised to find out that he's British c:
6/16/2014 c2 Carvia
-Smirk-
Drago eh? Such a good name :)
But I can't believe that Kyle don't know about Kenny's plan. Well I am going to wait and see what will hapend.