for Dreams Of You

6/27/2019 c49 3medici.cathry.fan
Amazing story ! I love your vision of reign ! You’re a great writer.
4/22/2019 c49 1leonie.booh
I love the story ️ amazing
8/14/2018 c49 18Katherine Marceline Queen
I love it
9/17/2017 c46 Guest
Oh my God why are you so cruel and vicious in your stories I am crying every chapter Catherine has to suffer, this is so horrible
9/11/2017 c13 Guest
Love the Italian parts
9/11/2017 c11 Guest
I was really in Need for tissue in Chapter 11
9/10/2017 c9 Guest
Omg chapter 9 was one of the best, Francis reaction hahhahah
7/13/2017 c34 Francy678
Wow! This fanfic is blowing me away! I m at season 2 with Reign and this is what my shipper heart was hoping for Henry and Catherine. The only negative thing I have to say about your dialogue is the Italian: you probably used google translator and the Italian phrases are full of mistakes (I m Italian so I know!) :D
4/11/2017 c49 3Medicibitch
This was one of the best Reign fanfiction stories I read! ️
11/13/2015 c1 Loriltx
Might I suggest that you mark this story as "complete." There are quite a few of us who filter to exclude stories that are incomplete so as to avoid being left hanging when an author abandons a story. As a result, your story would not be included in those search results. Thank you.
5/1/2015 c9 ChippedCup007
I am completely and totally in love with this fic...and I've only just started! XD You are a wonderful writer; you captured the essence of Henry and Catherine and their volatile relationship, which is turning a new corner. I wish the show could have gone this way, but now I have this fic to help me through the disappointment. I also loathe Diane with a passion; love the way she met her demise! XD I can't wait to read more! :)
3/24/2015 c49 3demedicigirl
I've enjoyed DOY so much, you know it :) What a beautiful ending! Thanks for this! And I'm looking forward to read the sequel story!
3/23/2015 c49 unnamed visitor
I know it been a long while since I have reviewed, I can only say that I have been busy and when I have free time I am just too lazy. However I have always found time keep myself posted where your story is concerned. I have to say that if there is one person who knows how to write a story involving a second chance between Henry/Catherine it is you, you are brilliant and your story is brilliant. Henry/Catherine certainly had more than a few storms to have to deal with but in the end it was all worth it and only made them and their love for each other stronger.

At this point I really didn't care anymore about the sex of the baby, what’s important is that Catherine and baby Hercules are alive and safe, that sick bastard the duke is rotting in hell where he belongs and Henry/Catherine are reunited with their children. Keep up the excellent work and I am very much looking forward to the sequel.
3/23/2015 c49 Katie
Oh my God! Loved it , now need that sequel!
3/23/2015 c49 Jayleigh81
Tears of joy at how this came together. I know that because of who they are, their lives will always have troubles, but it's so heart warming to see them having a moment of peace and happiness.
170 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »