for Lea of the Rebellion

5/9/2015 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon...
4/28/2015 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
6/20/2014 c1 33Nurse Medusa
I've actually never read your story before! Lea is name I simply thought of randomly and her being a terorist was the only way that I could tie it in the way I did. I do appologise if it seems like I copied you, but any similarities are completely coincidential.
6/19/2014 c1 4NomNomInc
I would greatly appreciate it if you didnt base "your" plot and oc so heavily on one my story's recent chapters.
6/16/2014 c1 525th Doctor
Hey, looks like I get first review. I have to be honest with you, just to help if I can. My first point is the story was hard to follow. If I hadn't seen the day a demon was born, I wouldn't know what was happening. Also do try to describe your setting and characters. And also list who is speaking, I didn't know if Lea was with lelouch or not until she randomly shows up out of nowhere. My advice would be to slow the pace and take time to describe who, what, when, where and why. On the other hand good job avoiding spelling mistakes, there is typically a few that are hard to catch. You've got a great idea and I hope you continue.